Chapter 4

{ Chapter 4 }

Today is Friday. When I woke up, I heard someone in the kitchen & I slowly entered the kitchen to check who it was. It was Serenity. "Oh, good morning" she looked back & smiled as she continued cooking breakfast "Morning" I replied "Tomorrow, Luke's suppose to meet Racella" she replied "Yeah, we have to try to convince him to go" I replied "Yeah, let's ask him if he can meet her a few minutes later after he wakes up" she replied.

(Serenity's POV)

As Ashton sat down I heard some people from the living room running into the kitchen. It was Calum, Michael, & Luke. "Breakfast's ready!" I said as I grabbed my plate and ate my breakfast as they did the same. "Wow, this food's amazing!" Calum said "How'd you learn how to cook?" Michael asked "My parents taught me when I wad little" I replied & smiled as we all continued eating.

"Luke" Ashton said "Me & Serenity need a favor from you" Ashton added "Depends, what is it?" Luke asked "Could you meet my friend at the park tomorrow before 1:30?" I asked "What's het name?" Luke asked "Racella" I replied "Not interested, sorry" Luke replied.

"Aw, common Luke! Stop being a stick in the mud! You haven't even met this girl & you're already judging" Calum said "Yeah" Michael said "Common, please Luke! Please!" I begged "No, sorry" he replied as I started pouting. "Pouting's not gonna help" Luke said "Aw, common! How could you say no to that face?" Ashton asked as I continued pouting "Fine" Luke replied. "Yaaaaay! Thanks Luke!" I said as I hugged him for a short time then released him as we all started eating again. After eating we watched a movie.

The boys already filled up the couch. "Wanna sit in my lap?" Ashton asked as I sat down on the floor "It's okay, I'm fine on the floor" I replied as I continued watching the movie. It was a romantic comedy. Well, there wasn't much romance in the movie but more comedy. It was really funny. After the movie was done we were talking about it. Then we went back to the kitchen & asked each other questions. They were mostly asking me questions though. Like if I'm used to having roommates like them, which I was now at least having roommates like them us funny. It was no fun when my apartment was plain & boring.

"Now, onto more serious things" Calum said "Does Serenity have a crush on anyone?" Calum asked "Nope, not really" I replied "How bout you Ashton?" Calum asked "Yeah" he replied. "Really?" Calum asked "How long have you been liking this girl?" Calum added "For a few days now" Ashton replied "When do you plan to confess to her?" I asked "Soon" Ashton replied & smiled. He seemed to really like this specific girl. I have to admit, I sort of liked Ashton.

I was in deep thought. "Hm? Serenity, are you okay?" Ashton asked "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine" I replied & smiled "You seemed to be deep thought" he replied "I kinda was" I replied. After we were done asking each other questions we played "Truth or Dare". This one dare Calum dared Ashton to kiss me on the cheek as I tried not to blush. They were so close to finding out I sort of have a crush on Ashton.

When it was night time we were playing Call Of Duty. Sadly, there was only two controllers. So we all did a little competition. Whoever shoots the most stays in the competition. Whoever shoots less people is eliminated first it was Calum vs Ashton, Ashton won then Ashton vs Michael, Mike won, then Mike vs Luke, Luke won.

Then me against Luke. Guess who won? (Not Luke) I had like 92 shots while Luke had 90 shots. "Aww, Luke, you only needed two more shots to catch up to her" Michael said "I know" Luke replied "You're a pretty good gamer" Luke added & smiled.

After we were all done playing Call Of Duty we all went straight to bed. We were all really tired. As I was about to go to sleep I received a text from my parents saying "Visiting you and your roommates next week or next next week! We love you honey! -M&D" the text read I was gonna panic but I was to tired so I didn't panic at all. I just got knocked out after reading the text. I was just that tired.

(Liked this chapter? Vote!)