Chapter 30

{ Chapter 30 }

The next morning I texted Racella & went to the kitchen. Everyone was already there. "Ooh, who are you texting?" Calum asked "Racella" I replied "Oh, your girlfriend?" he replied "Pretty much, yeah" I replied & sat down & started eating. After that we started walking to school. Actually, Serenity was skateboarding to school while we walked. "Thank goodness she's not making us run again" Michael said "Haha, yeah" they all agreed.

(Serenity's POV)

When we made it to school Racella & Luke started hanging out. I thought it was pretty cute though. We all went our separate ways. Well, separate groups. Me & Ashton just kept talking, & laughing. When the bell rang he walked me to class. While I was in class, during half the class period Ashton sneaked in. He slowly walked towards me. "What are you doing here?" I whispered "And how did you get in here?" I asked "To see you, & when the teacher wasn't looking, obviously" he replied & laughed a little.

"Go back to-" the teacher cut me off "Serenity, is something wrong?" the teacher asked "Please don't tell" Ashton whispered as I sighed "No" I replied & smiled awkwardly "Good" the teacher replied & continued teaching. "You owe me" I whispered not looking back "I know, I'll pay you back after class" he replied. I somehow had a feeling that he said that while smiling. He pretty much helped me answer questions in class. "Good job" the teacher said.

When the bell rang Ashton started started hiding behind people that was his height. I stayed behind him & laughed. Don't worry, he made it out alive. "You're welcome" he said & pretended to cough "Thanks" I replied & laughed "But you really should've went to class. Your grade might be suffering" I replied "I'm passing, don't worry" he replied & smiled "You better be" I replied & laughed.

"I just remembered" he said "Remembered what?" I asked "I still have to pay you back" he replied "For not telling?" I replied "Yeah" he replied & started leaning on me against the lockers "Not right now, we're in public" I replied pushing him away "When are we never in public?" he asked "When we're at our apartment" I replied "But the guys are there" he replied "So?" he asked "Just, not right now" I replied & walked away.

(Ashton's POV)

After Serenity left I went to the cafeteria & talked to the other guys. "Probably something's bothering her" Calum said "Yeah" Michael agreed "How do you know?" I asked "Isn't it obvious? She usually doesn't act like that" Calum replied. After school I talked to Serenity. "I'm fine, why?" she said "Um, nothing" I replied. "It's getting late, I'm gonna go sleep now" she said went into her room. She opened her door "Goodnight" she said & smiled then closed her door again "Goodnight" I replied & went into my room & slept.

(Sorry this chapter's short. Please comment & vote!)