two

it has been a week ever since i've started working there. it's not as if everything has became better. but i was definitely feeling better due to the love i received from halmeoni and even jimin. 

jimin was trying to get closer to me, but all i did was pushing him away. i didn't want to get too attached. maybe if i break it to him that i have a boyfriend, he would leave me alone. 

i was walking out of school, about to head to the book store. when my phone vibrated in my pocket. i took my phone out, to see yoongi on my caller id. i gulped. what does he want now.

i hesitantly picked up the phone call, to hear him and an unknown girl moaning. i covered my mouth, not making any noise, in case they hear me. "y..yoongi.. ahh." the girl moaned as i quickly ended the call. 

unknowingly, tears fell down from my eyes as i made my way to work. 

was that why he has been keeping his distance from me? because he's cheating on me? am i not good enough? i did everything to make him happy.. but he cheated on me.. after the two hard years i have been with him. 

after a while, i finally arrived at the work place. i entered, only to be greeted by jimin and halmeoni. i faked a smile and headed in to change into my uniform. 

once i changed out, i walked to the counter, next to jimin. until halmeoni called from behind. "jihye-ah. would you like to have something to eat?" she asked but i kindly declined. "i've eaten." i lied, resuming to work.

an hour has passed. i'm literally shaking because i wasn't feeling too good. i was about to collapse but jimin held onto me tightly. "jihye!" he called out. i opened my eyes to see him looking worried. why are you pretending that you care, jimin-ah.

"jihye, are you okay?" he asked and i nodded, pushing myself away from him. "don't tell halmeoni." i said weakly. he frowned. "did you skip breakfast and lunch again?" he asked, and i shook my head. "you're not very good at lying." he said, making my heart skip a beat.

then he walked to his bag, opening it. taking out something. then he walked to me, giving me a bar of Reese'. "here. you should eat a candy bar, at least." he said. i took it, smiling at him. "thanks." i said. "no problem. now eat." he ruffled my hair as he walked around the store, rearranging the books.

a few hours has passed by. i was feeling a bit better, thanks to jimin's candy bar. but thinking about yoongi, just made my mood down again. i sighed, looking out of the window, to see a familiar green hair and a girl walking in the store. 

i gulped, getting down. it's yoongi. "jihye-ah, what are you doing?" jimin asked, looking at me weirdly. i hushed him. jimin nodded and greeted them. "welcome to book house." he smiled sweetly. knowing yoongi, he would ignore the greetings. 

a few minutes passed, and i was still hiding from them. jimin kept asking me what was going on, but i didn't tell him anything. until there was a loud thud. i gulped. no.. this can't be.. 

i slowly stood up, walking to where the loud sound came from. not in here.. not now, please yoongi. i don't want you to know that i have already found it.. 

as i was closer to where the sound came from, i hear soft moans. i felt a lump forming in my throat. i was about to look at what was going on when someone grabbed me from behind, turning me to their chest, hugging me tightly. 

i know this scent. it was jimin. i just cried into his chest, not saying anything. after a while, he broke the hug, wiping the tears away from my face. then he planted a soft kiss on my forehead, making my stomach feel all sorts of butterflies. 

"we're getting out of here. but you have to explain everything to me." he said. i just kept quiet. he sighed, walking into the staff room, grabbing our bags. "halmeoni, we're heading off first." he said. "okay. please be safe." she replied, waving at us. with that, we left the store.