Chapter Twenty Eight

~ADULT Content~

Lin left me to myself in the morning, and I locked the door behind her. There was no way I was letting anyone come in. I wanted to be alone and think over what I saw and how it made me feel.

There was a heavy feeling in my stomach as I thought about how tonight would go. Would I be able to face the King? I hope he didn't send Jling after me.

How could Jling do that to me?

Sighing, I shook my head and began to pace. I had spent half of the day locked in the room, and I dreaded the moment Lin walked through that door and told me it was time for me to get ready.

Moaning in despair, I stomped my way to Lin's bathroom. She had showed me where different things were that morning, and told me I was free to use any of it.

A bath is what a needed. Just a nice hot soak to soothe my aching... everything.

Shaking my head at myself again, I opened the cupboard and pulled some bubbles off of the shelf. There was an extra luffa and a rock that Lin told me would exfoliate better than anything I had ever tried before.

Walking to the huge tub that could easily fit three or more people, I filled it with warm water and dropped the bubble ball in. It sizzled and spread over the water. Steam rose and I stripped out of my clothes. Sliding one foot in and then the other, I sighed in content as I slid the rest of my body down into the water.

Submerging everything but my head, I laid it back on the side of the tub and stared at the ceiling. There was some sort of device in the wall that Lin told me would play any kind of music I wanted, and would 'set the mood' of the lightings if that was something I wanted to do.

Raising my hand out of the water, I shook the suds off and began tapping at it. I was surprised to find Earth music programmed into it and clicked it excitedly. There were thousands of choices, including music that had just come out back home.

Giggling, I tapped an artist and had them play related tracks. It was almost like I was back home, nursing my broken heart over my shitty ex all over again.

Leaning back again, I slipped further down so my mouth was submerged. I blew bubbles in the water like a child before leaning back and closing my eyes.

Just a few seconds. That was all it took for the tears to start all over again. They were slow this time, as I listened to the lyrics of a song I knew well. Humming it, I wondered how everyone back home was. Did my parents try to contact me, only to find me missing? Were people still looking for me, or had so much time passed that they deemed me dead?

Bobbing my head, I sang part of the chorus of the song softly to myself.

"She waltzed her way into the sea

Baby take me with you please

I don't know what I'd do if you leave"

Shifting slightly under the water, I rubbed my face and wiped the tears away. Now was not the time to let the past and the present collide. I would ruin myself if I let that happen.

I clicked the next button, and listened for a bit before trying to cheer myself up. Trying to settle on what I wanted to listen to wasn't easy, but I ended up clicking on an artist that had been rising quickly when I got taken.

His music always made me feel warm and as I listened to an older song of his, my thighs clenched together.

Rolling my eyes at myself, I thought back to the King's words about how I was practically going through puberty all over again.

What exactly did that entail?

Groaning at the lyrics, I shut my eyes and tried to shut my mind off. My mood swings were killing me, and I was tired of it.

"Maybe I can do something to keep my mind off of things?" I said to the empty room, opening my eyes.

Biting my lip, I thought my options over, and before I could stop myself, I was turning the lights in the room down, and the ones in the tub up.

I could see through the waning bubbles, and the silhouette of my body was showcased by the lights well.

I watched as my own hand traveled up my body, and then back down. My other hand traveled up and stayed on my chest. Sliding it around my nipple I watched with a sense of disconnection as I tweaked it. Sighing slightly, I relaxed into myself as my body responded to my own hands.

Closing my eyes, I set my head back down and let the music roll through my body. My hands were gliding around like they had a mind of their own. My fingers of one hand flitted over the inside of my thighs, and goosebumps rose on my skin. My breathing got deeper as I finally touched myself and played my fingers along the slit.

I spread myself and my other hand abandoned my nipples, skimming down my body to delve between my spread nether lips. I moaned softly with the first light touch on my clit, and congratulated myself with I felt the thrills of a small orgasm go through me.

Who knew I could stimulate myself so much and so quickly?

Moving on, I knew I wanted more. I needed more. Inserting a finger slowly into myself, I stroked it in and out before adding another.

With my dominate hand I strummed my clit, and curled the fingers inside of me. I cursed myself for having small hands then, and tried harder to reach that spot. I needed it

Groaning, my slow circles on my clit gained speed and pressure and the hand working inside of myself sped up. My movements got jerky, and I could feel the tingles in my toes start.

They moved up my legs, and I abandoned my g-spot in favor of my nipples and moan out loud.

I was so close.

Raising my hips I felt the orgasm starting, I felt my eyelids flutter and I opened my eyes. My breathing was deep and erratic.

I was almost there.

"Amber?"

Lin's voice sounded outside the bathroom door, and I bolted up. My heart was going crazy in my chest, and my orgasm slipped out of my fingers quickly.

Trying to catch my breath I called back out to her, and she informed me the dinner party would be in four hours, and that she would lay a set of clothes and makeup out for me. I thanked her with a shaky voice and she question me.

"Are you okay?" she asked through the door.

Nodding my head, though she couldn't see me, I called out; "Yea, I'm fine. I'm almost done. I'll be out in a bit!"

She took a second to reply, but I could almost see her laughing at my expense, "Okay, dear. Take your time! I will be back later to get you for the party."

"See you then!" I called out.

Steadying my breath, I waited until I heard the door close to place my elbows on my knees, and my head in my hands.

Being this sexually frustrated and wound up would just make tonight that much worse.