Chapter Eight

I was almost tired of waking up in random places, but luckily for me this one had a bed that I was currently placed on top of.

    The room was white. And smelled sterile. The ceiling was at least a foot higher than I was used to seeing one, and my brow furrowed.

    Turning my head to the side, I spotted two different doors. One I assumed led out of the room, and that was the one with no handle. The second had a handle and was either a bathroom or a closet. There was a window in the room, but there was a covering on it so I couldn't see out of it at the moment.

    My body ached like I had run a mile and maxed out on all sorts of lifts, and I wondered what they did to me. I was too scared to look.

    Instead I sat up and swung my feet around so they dangled off of the bed. Hopping off of it, I almost hopped right back on when my feet touched the cold metal ground.

    They could've at least given me some socks or something. I scoffed mentally, padding my way over to the door with the handle.

    Throwing it open, I found a small bathroom with a standing shower. There were clothes on the counter that seemed more comfortable than the sack I was still in, so I decided I would take the offering.

    The shower would've been small to those giants, but for me it was perfect. Stepping into it, I stared at the knobs on the wall before guessing, hoping I wasn't cursing myself with ice cold water I turned the knob.

    Warm water splashed down on me and I sighed, a small glace in the mirror had revealed I was dirty. The dirtiest I had ever been in my life. I looked like I was thrown into a mud pit and then ran around in the desert.

    There had still been stage glitter on my face, along with dirt and God knows what else.

    Scrubbing my face with my hands, I opened my eyes and gazed around the shower. There was a couple of small bottles, and I read the directions to figure out which one was for what.

    They were eerily similar to what we had on Earth, but I tried not to dwell on if that was for my benefit or if we were just that much alike.

    I spent more time scrubbing my body than I probably needed too. A good ten minutes after the water had started to run clear, I was still scrubbing. I hadn't even started on my hair yet, but I was getting there.

    They had made changes to my body. Not ones I would've noticed if I hadn't done my intense scrubbing, but with the scrubbing they came apparent.

    My body seemed softer, but still as strong. The lines of the muscle I worked so hard to gain over my years of acrobats and aerial dancing were gone and in their place were soft lines and curves I had never had before.

    My chest, which used to sit low, was now higher on my body and fuller. They were border line fake looking, but still real. My butt was still firm, but fuller. My hips seemed wider, and the lack of body hair alarmed me.

    I sighed, my piercings were still intact, so at least I had that from my old life.

    Moving to my hair, I lathered the shampoo in and was surprised to find I had more hair than I used to. I had always had long hair, but a few months ago gotten it cut because Brad hated shorter hair. I did it as a sort of rebellion.

    It seemed so much fuller too, and I groaned. It would be harder to take care of than it usually was. Pony tails and buns would be the norm from here on, if they had that sort of luxury where I was going.

    I felt fake. Nothing had really changed, but I had never been this full or soft or had my chest been this perky.

    Shaking my head, I turned and let the water hit my hair, washing the soap out I repeated the process three more times before moving on to the conditioning.

    Letting the conditioner sit in my hair for a bit, I wondered how life would be for me from here on out. Would I be a sex slave? Would they use me for something else?

    Answers didn't come to me, so I shoved my head under the water and washed out the conditioner before scrubbing my body one final time.

    Getting out of the shower, I snagged a scratchy towel from a shelf near the shower and dried off. The clothes consisted of a thin pair of underwear, a sports bra, a black pair of pants that reminded me of yoga pants, and a black shirt made of a thicker material. It was warm, and I thanked whoever brought it silently.

    Staring at myself in the mirror, I found nothing had changed about my face. The wet hair around it had more volume than I was used to seeing, but other than that they had left my eyebrows intact.

    Giggling at how funny I would've looked if they had taken the hair away from my head, I looked through drawers for a brush and anything I could tie my hair back with.

    There was a wide tooth comb but no tie, so I ran the comb through my wet hair to get the tangles out before setting it down and walking back into the room with the bed.

    Unsure of what to do, I walked to the window and pushed the covering away.

    My mind was blown at the sight in front of me.

    There had to be at least ten planets laid out in front of me. All different colors, like I had never seen before.

    A gasp escaped my mouth as I noticed one near what would be the sun for Earth. It resembled what Earth would from space, but seemed four times bigger.

    Granted, I had never seen Earth from space, but if I had, I would imagine it to be like this, but smaller.

    I frowned, taking a better look at it. I was sure this was where our destination would be. We were still a ways out, but we were headed in that general direction.

    It had what looked to be three moons. The planet had water on it, and green things.

    Maybe they were so tall because their planet was larger? And their eyes glowed because of the moons?

    Sighing, I let the covering fall back into place and walked over to the bed.

    Crawling onto it, I wondered when they would come for me, and exactly what was in store for me when they did.