My Brothers Bestfriend 2

At the end of the day I wait beside Jacob's car until his footy practice is out. I'm usually fine to wait patiently when Stefanie's with me, or even when I'm just by myself.

But unfortunately, today I've forgotten my iPod. It seems to be happening quite a lot lately. I really need to remember to sync my music to my phone, too.

I sigh, finally admitting to myself that I'm beyond bored and incredibly impatient today. I fall down beside the car and pick up a rock, tossing it up and down as my thoughts drift.

I'm pretty excited for the party tonight, which is unusual because I don't usually look forward to any of the boy's parties. I mean, it's not like I dread them or anything, I just don't particularly care. I do join, usually, but this time around I'm even excited to get ready.

Matt could be the reason. Okay, he is the reason. He's cute, he's nice and he's funny. And he could potentially take my mind off of Caleb, which is a massive pro.

I frown when the rock I'm tossing doesn't fall into my hands, and I turn my head slightly and watch as it instead hits my brothers' car and leaves a small dint. My mouth falls open and I stare at the mark with wide eyes, shaking my head slowly. If Jacob sees that, I'm so dead.

Suddenly I hear the familiar sound of loud boys heading in my direction and I quickly scramble to stand up. Brushing my hands on my jeans and picking up my bag, I try to casually lean against the back door of the car, trying to hide the dint from view.

When the usual small group of boys reach the cars I grin at them. "Hello,"

Amongst Jacob is obviously Caleb, as well as Joshua, Paul, Ricky and Quinn.

"Hi?" Jacob asks slowly, the tone of his voice skeptical. "You're quite perky on this fine afternoon,"

"No I'm not," I say quickly. All five boys stare at me, their facial expressions all suspicious. Caleb discreetly lifts his left eyebrow and I frown. "I'm fine, sheesh, I'm allowed to be happy,"

"That you are," Quinn says as he allows his eyes to quickly roam down my figure. "You're looking good today, Kasey,"

I ignore Quinn's comment and watch as Caleb shoves his shoulder into Quinn's, knocking him to the side quite a bit. He frowns at his friend, shaking his head. "Cut it out,"

"Yeah," Jake glares at him. "Don't even start, Quinn,"

I shake my head slightly, a small smile on my face for no real reason. Nothing is comical about it at all, but I have this problem where I kind of smile or giggle when times are either awkward or sad.

"Here," Jake huffs, throwing his keys at me. "Get in the car,"

A smirk falls on my face as I successfully catch the keys and make my way to the passenger seat, deciding it's only fair that I finally get my turn in the front seat.

I press the button on the keys to unlock the doors and open the passenger one. Just as I'm about to get in I'm pulled into a heavy chest. I know it's Caleb immediately just by the smell of his aftershave.

"Caleb," I whine while trying to ignore the feeling of his hard chest that I'm being held against. I stomp my foot down on his while I try to pry his hands off of my waist. "You have to play fair!"

"I don't have to do anything," He grunts, trying to stop me from struggling against him.

I whip my head to the side to look back at him and I'm startled by how close his face is to mine. I quickly run my eyes over his flawless skin, taking in the bright color of his eyes and the slight stubble on his chin.