Truth spoken

Ash exits out the gym door with pikachu sitting on his shoulder looking straight ahead, and heads straight down the hallway after having an Challenging but fun battle against Sawyer.

As Ash walks down. He was only to be meeted by Gary who has been waiting for him for the past couple of minuets, leaning against a wall with arms folded.

Gary notices Ash coming over and smiled.

"Nice battle, Ashy-boy" he complimented and stood straight from the leaning position.

Ash grinned " thanks gare-bear" he replied, then got curious as he looks around, "where are the others" he added.

"Oh them, well they went out somewhere, probably they gone to lesson." Gary answered.

Ash nods in understand "ok"

"i think we should get to class before our teacher gives us detentions" Gary said, almost like he was desperate not to get one.

"yeah, your right" Ash said with a nod too.

Both Ash and Gary now start to walk across the hallway to their lesson, not wanting to be late.

While They were talking along the way, they didn't realise that someone was coming towards them, but not both. just Ash.

Without realising what's ahead. Ash carried on walking without looking ahead until he was bumped into someone, causing him to stumble backwards, but manages to hang in balance from falling off. He looked up to see his rival standing in front with a mad expression by glaring into Ash's eyes.

Ash didn't have time to play with this person, but it was worth while it last.

"what do you want calem" he replied flatly with not emotions.

"Pika" Pikachu responded with a glare.

Gary notices Calem and stood beside Ash, watching him as he talks.

Calem immediately spoke out in a demanding way. "i want you to stay away from serena"

when he said this, Ash got really angry from his demanding words. He tried to hold his anger from letting out, but bit by bit it was unleashing.

Gary knew Ash emotions so he defended and spoke. Also he wanted to know the reason for his comment.

"What's that got to deal with you" Gary said in curious.

"Pika"

Calem now looked at Gary. "well she's mine, that's what"

"Then why did she broke up with you then" Ash spoke, again flately, hiding his fist.

Calem looks away from Gary and faces at Ash, giving a snort "huh, big deal, she will come back to me, and why did she broke up with you"

"hey! Ashy-boy did not cheat. Why do you always say that anyway" Gary remarked.

Calem smirked and was now going to tell the truth right here, right now.

There was no one around them, leaving only the three boys in the hallway. However, there was one girl peeking from the corner, gazing her eyes at them. She heard some voices so she went to check it out. When she did and to her surprise, it was Ash, Gary and Calem, but what really got her suspicious was the comment from Gary and Calem's response as she waited for him to answer.

"The reason why i said that is because...." Calem paused for second with a smirk and truthful blurt out "i was the one, who dressed as Ash and broke his relationship with Serena" he spoke out.

when he said that. Ash was eyes were widened in shock, he couldn't believe what he was hearing from his rival which was now an enemy.

Then his eyes turned into anger by narrowing it, but still could see. His anger couldn't hold on for much longer which was now bursting out at Calem.

He gritted his teeth tightly closed with fingerless gloved hands turning into fist, closing it tightly as ever like he wanted to strangle something with it. It was now ready to be unleash in about a second or more.

Pikachu jumps off his trainers shoulder and lands on ground, faces up at Calem with a glare after hearing on what he just said.

Gary saw Ash's expression, he too was shocked from the sudden unexpected. He looked at Calem until he knew the whole plot about his plan from before from start to end.

"So it was you..." Gary spoke with a nod. "you broke Ash and Serena relationship, You stole ash's jacket from the gym, where he was too busy playing...and you were the one who punched Clemont" Gary commented the whole plot.

"Pika" Pikachu respond with electric sparks from his crimson wheeled-shaped cheeks.

Ash couldn't hold on when he mentioned about Clemont. He was good friend and he was his first from the start of school, but now he was in a pain from Calem.

Ash looked down for a moment, covered by the shadow of the tip of his hat then up at Calem, glaring into his eyes and glowered under his breath.

However, there was a girl hearing from the corner, when Calem said he was one that broke the relationship, she didn't see it coming. All this time she has been spending time with Calem, but now it was him all along that broke her and Ash relationship. Although, she did felt regretfully sorry for Ash about avoiding him in school each day only to hang out with Calem, but now she has finally heard the truth.

She gave one last look at the three boys and walks away to her class, which she needs to have a serious talk with Calem.

At the three boys. Calem smiled menacingly and nods truthfully "yes i did." he glanced from Gary then at Ash, seeing his mad face made Calem wanted to laugh but held it in and continued on.

"the reason why I did this, was i wanted her back," he replied and pointed his fore finger at Ash. " but you came and stole her away from me...if you didn't come, then I would have more fun with her." he finished and put his finger down, lowering it beside his side hip.

Ash had enough of him. he was about to lunge at Calem, but Gary knew what was going through his mind. he came at the right time by placing his hand in Ash's shoulder.

"Ashy-boy, calm down. He's not worth it. just leave it." Gary calmly spoke near his ear.

listening to Gary words, Ash calmed down a little, but anger was still swelled. If he went for it, then he will probably be expelled.

he glared at Calem once more and spoke. " I'll get you." he glowered.

Calem smiled mockingly "heh, we'll see about that ass ketchup. Now...i'm getting Serena back" he said and walks off out of sight from Ash and Gary.

"I totally hate that guy" Ash glowered again.

"me too, but let's get to lesson now" Gary told.

Pikachu climbs all the way till Ash's free shoulder as they now head off.

The two boys now began to walk to their lesson as they scurry to reach their destination.