End for a living part 2

With the battle going on inside team flares battlefield. Ash and his trusted partner Pikachu were battling against Lysander with his pyroar. It was intensive battle between the two, giving it all they got in this battle, not letting one another lose. They kept commanding on attacking, countering and defending with each move. both Pokemon were not even close to fainting.

"Pikachu use thunderbolt" Ash commanded his favourite move. Determined to win this battle.

The yellow mouse jumps in the air from its small legs and creates a yellow  light of electricity around its midget body then lets out a powerful attack at pyroar, sending waves through air.

"Pyroar use flamethrower" Lysander countered, not even concerned or feared just stayed neutral with its arms crossed against chest.

The fire type Pokemon gets ready in a battle stance. a fire forms in its mouth behind the sharp teeth. When it was done, it lets a powerful fierce attack. Spitting out the flamethrower from its mouth as it heads in line at the thunderbolt. Soon both attacks clashed together. then ended with a small black smoke at the middle of the battlefield in air.

Pikachu safely lands on the ground, in front of Ash as he looks in front to see an unharmed pyroar and Lysander smirking widely at him.

Calem was sitting down on the floor, watching the battle go in his view. He wanted to help his dad to win by cheating but after what he just Said to him. It made his confidence dropped like a stone that he wasn't a good son. All he cared was to beat Ash and get Serena back in his arms but the plan was unsuccessful. He takes a look at his father smirking.

"Your good battler boy, you could join my team, to be a team flare member....and replace my son. So do we have a deal." He said out loud that made the two boys heard his words.

Ash was now angry from what he just said. It was both joining a evil organisation and replacing him from his own son making Ash even more madder, that he wasn't treating Calem proper like a better dad. He held on the anger, not to let it unleash but now it was going to erupt in a second.

In the other hand, Calem was shocked from his fathers words that echoed through his mind. Replacing him. His body was frozen and his mouth was slightly gapped open, trying to speak out but the word won't come out. His eyes were wide open at his father in line.

With Ash, his fingerless fist was tigeting and teeth was gritted with anger before speaking.

"I would never join your team! You hear me! Not even a million years. Why would i join a team like you, huh, you guys are bad... and you" he said, pointing his forefinger straight at Lysander. "You want to change this world and get rid of Pokemon, well listen here. I'm going to stop you at all cost in my own bare hands. Why would you get rid of Pokemon? They help other us and we help them, and how dare you treat your son like that. Don't you have any respect for him. Sure I hate Calem for what he did to me in a past few months, but still... I know there's good inside him. So treat respect to him" he finished, taking some breaths in his sentence, glaring at Lysander with hatred.

Calem was lost for words. Hearing every single word that came from his rival on what he just said in the room. Sure he has been bad for the past weeks because he was working for the evil organisation. however. There was still good in him. He wasn't all that bad from the start. He changed through out his years. He changed himself from good to evil and this was the working from his own dad.

Lysander face a turned into anger after hearing Ash words that he didn't accept the offer and conflicting his behaviour at his own son, which makes him even more angrier.

"So you reject my offer boy huh, well. I shall leave without you for my successful plan. Pyroar use flamethrower" Lysander said, quickly commanding his Pokemon from the conversation he was having.