A plan to break Amour

Ash POV

"See ya mom" I called out, closing the door and head out. Walking down the quiet street with a smile plastered on my face and Pikachu sat on my shoulder with the wind blowing. It has been days after our fun at the beach.

In these days, I've been spending time with my girlfriend, at home or maybe mall since I'm all right with it, But most of all. I love having her by my side it makes my confidence boost up. I can't wait to spend more time with her in weeks, months or even a year. Although there was bell ringing in my head. I don't know what it was but I knew something was about to happen.... or someone.

I shook my head, getting rid of the negative thoughts and arrived at a bus stop only to see Gary leaning on a lamppost with arms crossed to his chest. Then looked at me as I came before him.

"Hey gare bear" I greeted with a smile.

"Pika" my number one buddy exclaimed, holding up the paw up then down.

"Hey Ashy boy, and Pikachu" Gary smiled even more like he was about to laugh at something. "you know I've got a good nickname for Paul"

"And what's that" I replied, raising an eyebrow.

Gary sniggered. "I call him, Paulie Shinji Kagawa, get it." he said and laughs with one tear coming out from his eyes. While I resolved since it didn't affect me at all not even Pikachu too, we both just sweatdropped.

After chuckling, he looked at the other side and so did I to see my girlfriend with her friends walking towards us.

I formed a wide smile as she walks towards me and arrived. I draped around her waist and leaned my head forward, giving a quick peck on her soft pink lips and moved back, standing up straight with my arms still in place.

"Morning beautiful", I said, eyeing at her blue sapphire eyes, giving a reflection on my face.

With a cute giggle. "Morning to you handsome,i" she said with a crimson blush across her face that was actually cute to watch and not even any other girls would come before her.

I glimpse at Dawn holding the fangirling squeal and Gary just gave a grin, thinking I'm doing a good job.

The bus showed up as we get in the transport and took our seats at back row since you get a bumpy ride all the way to school.

I sat down beside Serena as she puts her head on my shoulder, finding it comfortable to relax on. I couldn't help but give a smile of her cuteness, she really looks like sleeping beuty but much more adorable. We've been together for some weeks now and I felt free but different than suspicious. I don't know what I feel butIthink today is a final....

"Ashy boy" Gary called out breaking my thought as I gaze at him. Receiving a puzzled expression.

"Are you going to play the basketball team, it'll be awesome if we join," he added with a smile.

I stared at him for second and gave nod with a wide smile. "Sure" I answered.

i haven't really thought about joining a sport club but it's worth a try, maybe this will help my battling skills.

"I'll be cheering for you Ashy" she responds with that nickname, still in same position.

I looked at her and smiled, leaning my head by giving her a soft kiss on forehead. "And I'll be watching you, my princess, sere"

----------------------

We arrived at school after a bumpy ride and head towards a crowded playground meeting our friend there. Gary talked about sports even calling Paul that nickname which he too didn't affect but calls pathetic for response, Is there any other word he uses other than pathetic.