The new couple

No POV

As the morning sun elevates above the horizon. Ash heads out from his house, closing the door behind shut and heads toward the bus stop, with Pikachu by the shoulder, sitting comfortably.

While walking along the pathway, he couldn't help but feel amazed about yesterday that his childhood crush is now his girlfriend. He couldn't be more happy even Pikachu who was also seeing it's trainer smile since it was his first pokemon.

When he arrives at the destination, there he saw Gary with a smirk crawled to the face, leaning on the lamppost.

"Hey Gary what's up" Ash greeted.

"Pika" pikachu greeted.

Gary looked at him, still smirked "Oh it's nothing, well, since you got a girlfriend. It's now time for me to get one" he exclaimed.

Ash rose an eyebrow "so which one, you've got like hundreds of girl. if you ask me" he said and starts to laugh with Pikachu, causing Gary to glare at him for the mock he just made.

"Yeah yeah Ha-ha, very funny Ashy –boy, laugh all you want. But today is going to be my lucky day" he requested, then turns his head and saw two more coming to the bus stop.

When Ash stops laughing for a second, he looked up ahead to see his girlfriend running towards him with arms wide open and that beautiful smile he thought. He really loved the way she smiled because it will always boost his confident every day.

Serena came close and gives a quick pack on the lip before speaking. "morning Ashy"

Ash raising both eyebrows "Wait, now you call me that name"

She giggles, placing her un-tightly fist hand near the mouth "it suits you"

Ash now smirked "Oh really, then I'll shall call you sere" he teased causing her to blush madly of the new nickname she was given from her boyfriend.

Dawn starts to sequel like a fan girl watching the OTP Giving nicknames to each other. "You guys are so cute....and romantic" she exclaimed.

Soon, the bus arrived as the four began to head inside the vehicle, going for a bumpy ride to school. Ash and Serena sat down together with Pikachu sleeping on it's trainers lap in peace while Dawn and Gary were at the front talking to each other.

After that. They stopped in front of the school's outside gate with the four exited the vehicle and now go to the playground where they saw their friends.

Serena and Ash were nervous about their relationship being a secret but Gary and Dawn saw right through them so they acted like nothing has happened. Also another thing, there was no sign of Calem in the group as well.

Ash and Gary started talking to the boys while girls talked with each other. Throughout, Serena kept on glancing at Ash who does the same making the gang notice this scene.

"Hey Serena, why are looking at Ash" Misty asked, looking straight at her with a suspicious look.

Serena quickly looked at her with blush rising on the pale soft cheeks, she spoke out in a nervous tone and stutters "w-well, i-i-" she paused for a second, she didn't want to speak the truth about their relationship but she has to, taking a deep breath she respond "I'm in relationship with, a-ash" she finally said.

When the group heard this, their eyes were widened like circles, even the boys who heard this from Serena. "what!" they said, unison.

Serena had blush all over her, she looked at Ash who does the same but gives a goofy smile in confidence as he now walks to Serena, Draping around her waist, pulling her close to his body.