Let the rivalry begin

Serena POV

The sun shined through my bedroom curtained window, making me wake up with an annoying alarm ringing loud.

"UGH" A mental groan escaped from my dry mouth. 

I lazily switched the alarm off and got up from my bed, stretching my arms out in the air.

I entered the bathroom having a nice hot shower and got ready in my everyday clothing, then went downstairs to see my mum making breakfast in the kitchen and notices me coming in.

"Good morning dear" she said with a smile.

I smiles back and sat down on a chair as she gave me breakfast on the table.

After that, I head out from my house, closing the door behind me. Walking to the bus stop. When arriving, I saw my friends Dawn, May and Gary freaking Oak.

"Hey guys," I greeted, getting their attention.

"Hi Serena" Dawn smiled and gave me a bear hug, then departed. I was about to speak to her about yesterday, but May interrupted. 

"Gary, where's Ash"

"He's coming right.......now" He replied with a grin.

"Hey guys" someone spoke out behind me, which made me jump in fright with a blush across my face. I turned around and found out it was Ash, which made my cheeks blush even more.

"Yo Ashy-boy, never knew you go on bus with us"

"Well this is my first time with you guys" Ash said with Pikachu on his shoulder and looks to the side. Seeing two more coming in our way "Hey Clement"

"Hello Ash" He greeted, same for his little sister. However, she oddly looked at me and Ash with a evil smirk crawled up to her face.

"So, are you ready against Calem" may said

"You bet" Ash replied with determination.

"Remember Ashy-boy , Calem is not an easy person to battle, he beated me and Paul before" Gary replied.

"Don't worry Gary, I know what I'm doing"

"You sure" I finally spoke out.

Ash looks at me and smiles "Yep, i believe in my Pokemon. we won't give up without a fight" fists pumps in the air.

"PIKA" Pikachu doing the same as it trainer.

My face was now red with my lip facing upwards. I really love his enthusiasm and spirit, if only I could do same.

Finally the bus arrives and We went inside the vehicle. I was about to take a seat next to Dawn but she refused to let me.

"Dawn, let me sit" I said in anger, narrowing my eyebrows.

Then out of nowhere, Gary came and took the seat, my seat! which made me huff in annoyance. He looks at me and smirked.

"Why don't you sit next Ashy-boy" He asked. Making me blush again.

I looked over to see him sitting down near the window side, looking out with an empty seat next to him. my cheeks were now getting hotter to the point where it couldn't have.

Me sitting next to my crush.

For some reason, my feet started to walk on it's own going straight to Ash as my blush began to intense increasingly.