Mystery boy

Ash pov

I woke up from heavy slumber on my soft comfy, single bed and quickly got off from the warmness, getting ready for my new school. Yep, I am going to another school. Great. i sarcastically thought.

I had a nice quick hot shower then dried off from a towel, brushed my teeth cleaned till they shined pure white, then wore my clothes ( xy anime clothing) and finally getting breakfast downstairs. when I reached the bottom floor, I walked over to the kitchen, entering in and sat down on chair as a tasty fragrance waved up my sensitive nose.

"Hey mom, how is breakfast, I'm hungry". I asked as my stomach grumbles loud like a growl. Loud enough for my mum to hear it which was very embarrassing for me.

It's just that food is my life.

My mum motherly smiles across her face as she glances at my direction while making breakfast. "Looks like some one hungry" she questioned that made her giggle a little.

i chuckled shortly. "Hehe, yeah mom, I am always hungry"

After a couple of second. My mum serves me a traditional toast and tea with whole milk and no sugar. I quickly gobbled all my breakfast on a plate without leaving a spare and got ready for school.

"So I heard that Gary oak is in the school". My mum asked me. 

i groaned metaly from the name. "awwww man, does he have to be in that school." I exclaimed. I really, really hate Gary, he always talks about girls and gives me a annoying nickname, which I hate the most.

"Also, your cousin May will be there too" My mom said by brightening my mood up. Now, I was now really happy seeing May, she is my cousin and we play lots games together.

"Really, can't wait to meet her" I replied in a exicited tone. I was happy that May is in the school, but not Gary though. He's an idiot.

"Hope you have a good day and make new people, Ash" My mum said with a wide smile.

"I will mom."i nodded

She gave me a warm hug and departed for a last second. when i did, I grabbed my backpack on floor and hang it behind my back, letting pikachu climb all the way up to my free shoulder.

"Did you put your underwear on" my mum giggles which made me really embarrassed, why mum why.

"YES I DID MOM" I exclaimed sharply, feeling the embarrassment swelled within me, when she said that. I ignored it by waving goodbye to my mum and off I went to my new school.

I wanted to go on the bus stop but i want to walk to school because I need know more about this city. As I continued on walking to school. I saw...GARY! but he is with two random girls, one girl had a blue hair, whilenthe other one had a honey-blond, but something tingled my head, telling me that I know her from somewhere, But... Where...
I know Gary is flirting with them. What a flirty boy, Then saw May in the group.

I ignored the group and continued on walking.

After some minutes, There I saw a person with glasses and has a blond hair with a girl beside with same blond hair with him. I walked closer to him.

"hi" I greeted way.

"Oh hello. How you doing." The blond haired boy said in a great full manner.

"Good, so do you go to kalos high."

"Yeah Im going there to"

I smiled "Really can u take me there."

"Yeah of course".