Chapter Three

The Boy Who Never Left, 2014 ForeverYoung786

Edited by rhiannonthepenguin

Dedicated to Zuly786, check out her story

I stared at Adam thinking my eyes were deceiving me.

After all this time all he can say is Amelia! And yet he stuttered when he said it.

Ha! It's not like you're any better now, is it? My sub-conscience told me.

You know it's your fault from the beginning. You were just being a spoiled brat, wait when aren't you? Ignoring my sub-conscience, I violently smacked Adam's right cheek making it go red. This action of mine made Adam stumble backwards whilst clutching his right cheek with a shocked expression painted on his face.

"What did I do now?" He emphasized on the last word.

"You you," I jabbed my index finger into his chest. "You never talked to me after that! That fight of ours."

"Oh."

"Oh? All you can say is freakin' oh! After all this time. Do you even know how long it's been? Six years, Adam. Not once did you even try and get in contact, not once, eh. But when you do see me all you can say is a two letter word! Oh! You know what? That oh can kiss my ass!"

"Exactly, six years. What did you expect me to do? Get down on my knees and grovel? 'Cause if you expected that well you're not getting anything of the sort! Of course I tried to get in contact with you but you left England for god knows why! And you can't blame me for anything you're the one who was being a spoiled brat, just like now," he took a deep breath.

"Don't you dare blame me you nincompoop!" I turned in the direction of my house and stomped off without having a second thought.

"Wait, Amelia, please!" Ignoring his pleas I continued on walking, rather quickly. I heard a thud and not the second later a groan two. I looked in the direction where the noise had came from and saw Adam lying on the ground.

Oh, he must have fell. Tuning our my ridiculous thought of wanting to help out, I carried on walking in the direction of the house, furious.

* * *

I switched the TV channel trying to find something entertaining to watch when I finally settled on the news my sister Bree, Tom her husband, Cole and Alex walked in.

I picked up Alex and twirled her around making her squeal in delight before placing her back onto the ground.

"My turn!" Cole said whilst jumping up and down on the spot. As I picked up Cole to whirl him around mum walked in and pulled Bree into a hug.

"Where's that good for nothing brother of yours?" Mum asked whilst looking around the room searching for Mason.

"I'll go get him," I offered already ready to walk up the streets.

As I walked up the stairs my mind pondered on mine and Adam's encounter even though I didn't want to.

I knocked on Mason's bedroom and got a very rude, "what?"

"Mum wants you down stairs," I rested my forehead on his door with my eyes shut which was a very idiotic thing to do. When Mason opened the door I stumbled forwards and came crashing into his chest.

"OW! What the fuck, Amy," he grabbed me by the wrist to steady me.

"Don't call me, Amy!" I hissed making his way downstairs with Mason on my trail.