Josh was stood alone, holding a gun that wasn't his, only imagining what Tyler could want.

✗✗✗✗✗

"Ty-"

As soon as Josh stepped foot in Tyler's room, he was pushed against the wall.

He squeezed his eyes shut as the back of his head hit the wall. He felt rough, calloused hands running down his chest, tugging at the hem of his shirt.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw Tyler's sparkling, lustful brown eyes staring right back at him.

"You have no idea what you've been doing to me," Tyler hissed, his breathing heavy and uneven. He held both of Josh's hands on either side of him, pinning Josh against the wall. He instantly pressed his lips to Josh's neck, sucking and biting at his soft skin.

"Same here," Josh smirked, a heat stirring in his stomach. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, giving Tyler a better angle at his neck.

Tyler worked his way up Josh's neck, leaving sloppy kisses and small red spots along the way.

"T-Tyler," Josh smirked, letting out a soft chuckle. "Stop it right now-"

Tyler ignored him, moving from his neck to his lips. Tyler pressed himself against Josh, deepening the kiss. His hands traveled up to Josh's hair, his fingers tangled in the wild green curls.

Josh bit Tyler's bottom lip until it bled, but Tyler didn't care. The only thing that separated the two was when Josh took a fistful of Tyler's soft brown hair and pulled the boy off of him.

"I said," Josh snapped, looking Tyler right in the eye, "stop it."

Tyler put his hands on Josh's chest and panted heavily, catching his breath from the kiss. He rolled his eyes, an annoyed expression on his face.

"You don't tell me what to do, Josh," Tyler scoffed, an incredulous smirk on his face. "I'm not new to this."

In one swift motion, Josh switched positions and slammed Tyler's back against the wall. He grabbed both his wrists and pinned his arms above his head.

"Neither am I," Josh breathed, his breath hot against Tyler's neck.

Tyler let out a soft whining noise when Josh attached his lips to his neck.

"Y-You..." Tyler stuttered, writhing from pleasure under Josh's touch. "You don't expect me to believe you're a top, d-do you?"

Josh suddenly bit down and sucked on the skin right above Tyler's collarbone, causing a moan to escape his lips.

"Try me," Josh smirked. His lips traveled further down Tyler's neck, leaving a trail of dark maroon bruises.

"J-Josh-" Tyler squirmed underneath Josh's body pressed against his. Josh still had his hands pinned above his head, making it harder for him to wait. "P-Please...just..."

"Just what, Tyler?" Josh smiled, mocking Tyler's impatience. "Tell me, Ty."

"J-Just do something," Tyler growled, squeezing his eyes shut in annoyance. "I-I can't-"