"What? Why don't I remember?" I shout at him. His eyes find mine in a hard glare but he clearly shows the sadness underneath.

"They took it away."

"Are you okay in there?" Ash yells from his room. Took it away? They took away my memories?

"Yes!" Asher says looking back at me. If these people are looking for me then have they been to my house? Oh god, Josh!

"Josh and Cevin! I need to go," I shout while opening the door only to run right into Ash.

"I knew it!" Ash says holding my wrist. I'm sure my face is of pure shock at this moment, I forgot he was there.

"Ash wait don't tell Zach," Asher begs his brother.

"I'm not stupid. What all did you tell her?" Ash asks. He looks between us with sighs.

"Not a whole lot," Asher says. Not a whole lot? What else is there?

"Let me go!" I scream yanking my arm away. I'm sick of these people. My head still hurts.

"Where are you going?"

Away from you freaks. Is what I really want to say but in stead I settle on, "To check on Josh."

"No, you need to stay here," Asher hisses getting up from where he sat down

"Why?"

"You would be right under Uncle Zach's nose. He wouldn't expect it," Ash says clearly catching onto his brothers plan.

"Clothes?" I say in a questioning voice.

"You can wear ours text Casey and tell her to tell everyone you're staying at her house," Asher says. He's clearly been putting some thought into this.

"What about food?" I ask crossing my arms. Maybe I can get out of this somehow.

"Uncle Zach works 6:00 a.m to midnight I'm sure we can get you food," Ash says clearly amused with me.

"I'm under house arrest and not even at my house!" I shout in disparate tone.

"That pretty much fits it," Asher jokes. I tug on my hair some more, loving the how the purple strands stand out against my pale skin.

"Come on, we will make you something to eat," Ash says pulling me down stairs. He went with this situation really well. I'm actually going along with this really well. He looks back at me and looks me over as to assist me for injuries.

That's when I realize that I'm still in the outfit from last night. I sit down on a stool while Ash and Asher make breakfast. The kitchen is rather big and spacious with so many cabinets. The fridge, sink, dishwasher, and all the knobs on the cabinets are stainless steel.

"I would like to change," I say bluntly. At the same time both look at me.

"Just give me a few minutes," Ash grumbles before turning back to the task at hand.

  Ash orders Asher around for supplies while he complains. Ash lays a plate with pancakes, eggs, bacon, and grapes. We eat in silence and once we finish I grab the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

"Come with me I think I have something that might fit," Ash says while motioning me to follow him.

"Okay," I groan out and follow Ash to his room. It's the room across from Asher's. It big, much like his brothers and it has a closet and a connected bathroom. The room is a dark green with a king sized bed with a fluffy brown comforter. He has a desk with a computer, notebooks, pens, pencils, basically anything a teen would need.