Mission Gatecrash!!

Start from the beginning

Mukti: yeh kiska phone baj raha hai?

Nandini: yeh toh Bhai ka ringtone hai

Mukti: yeah right....Abhi?(shouting) Abhi? Are you here?

Boys hiding place

Manik: you idiot! Could you not put your phone on silent?!

Abhi: sorry lekin abhi I have put in on silent ok and chill I will manage her bro

Aryaman: lets see bro that how you 'manage her'
He said air quoting his words.

Abhi*rolls eyes*: yeah yeah whatever
Abhi's phone rings once again and this time he goes a little far and receives her call.

Phone Convo:

Mukti: hello abhi kaha ho tum?

Abhi: main? Main toh manik ke saath iske ghar ja raha hu kyu?

Mukti: acha? Toh manik ko phone do

Abhi: ha ek second
He gestures manik to come near him and he obliges. Abhi hands his phone to him and gestures him to talk.

Manik: ha hello

Mukti: manik tum log kaha ja rahe ho?

Manik: humlog....(looks at Abhi who tells him something by signs but he doesn't understand) hum....ha mere ghar kyu?

As soon as manik says this, Abhi sighs a breath of relief.

Mukti: nahi kuch nahi bas aise hi. Maine bas yeh batane ke liye call kiya tha ki Abhi ko bolna ki aaj raat apne ghar na aaye

Manik: are par kyu?

Mukti: kyuki maine kaha hai....ok bye!

And she cuts the call before listening to Manik's reply and he nods his head in disbelief.

Manik: mukti ne tujhe aaj apne hi ghar jane se mana kiya hai mere bhai
He says patting Abhi's back sympathetically and then chuckles at his condition.

Abhi: yeh sahi hai....mera ghar aur mere hi liye no entry

Aryaman: guys chalo they are leaving

Manik: yeah lets make a move

All the boys settle in Manik's car and start following the girls secretly, making sure they don't come to know while the girls move towards nandini's place in alia's car merrily chatting, gossiping and cracking silly jokes, in short they were having their complete girls time.

Soon they reached nandini's place and the girls quickly moved to change and freshen up in the rooms. In the meantime the boys sneaked in with the help of Abhi's keys and as it was a deluxe apartment, the boys very easily hid themselves upstairs in one of the guest rooms from where they could view the hall properly.

After a while the girls came out and settled in the hall and looking at them the boys jaw dropped.

Abhi: they look so hot. Dude just look at mukti

Dhruv: I agree dude....alia looks so sexy and pretty

Cabir: haaye meri madhubala toh ekdum dhasu dikh rahi hai yaar

Manik*in a trance*: shit nandini looks so cute and...

The boys stop speaking when they listen to manik and Cabir encourages manik to speak further.

Cabir: and what manik baba? Aage bolo

Manik*still in trance*: and...(suddenly he snaps out and realizes what was he going to say and immediately covers up) and pretty....infact all the girls look pretty

Aryaman: bas itna hi? Aur kuch nahi bolna?

Manik: nahi toh....aur kuch bolna tha kya aryaman

Aryaman*innocently*: nahi toh...come on lets do what we are here to do

Dhruv: yeah

All the boys divert their attention to the hall where all the girls are seated. Mukti was wearing a red night dress that reached her mid thigh with a furry shrug over it, looking really hot. Next was alia wearing a sexy pink lingerie that was enough to take dhruv's breath away. Navya wore a black night dress that ended just above her knees which almost made Cabir'd eyes pop out of his sockets and lastly came our dear nandini who was wearing a baby pink minnie mouse night dress that ended at her mid thighs, looking breathtaking. Manik could not even take his eyes off his star who looked so cute and hot at the same time.

Navya: so lets officially begin our night out

As soon as the words left navya's mouth, the boys became alert ready to see what girls actually do in an all girls night out, composing themselves after looking at their girls.

Girls*cheered*: lets begin!

Hello lovely people! So here is the next update. Hope you like it and ya wishing a very very happywala birthday to Parth samthaan, our monster manik. The guy who stole millions of hearts with his charm and persona. May he get everything he deserves and always stay blessed.

Ignore typos.
Happy reading!
Do vote and comment!