2.0

Forbidden love.

  A tragic reckoning to come between star crossed lovers. Not everyone experiences it, but it can surely happen.

  Well, Alice Cooper is literally the devil embodied into a woman.

   Mother of Betty and Polly Cooper, Alice is a rather problematic woman. From her constant perfect expectations for her daughters to agreeing to her grand child to be put up for adoption, she is honestly such a rude person.

  And, of course, she just has to ruin her daughter's fun and freedom. Received an A- on a test? Locked in her room for several days. Joined a team sport? Forced to quit. Has a boyfriend by the name of Jughead Jones? Absolutely unacceptable.

   She is Alice Cooper, no one knows what she would and could do to whatever she pleases. So manipulative and evil, so disgustingly disapproving of imperfection.

  All the Cooper sees is perfection.

***

|betty.|

  "Thanks for walking me home, Juggie," I smiled, clutching my back pack strap that was displayed over my shoulder. I give him a peck on the cheek before making my way through the front door, which is instantly interrupted by my mom.

  "Elizabeth Cooper," she growls angrily, glancing towards Jughead. I mouth the words 'go', but he doesn't follow my orders. Instead, he walks up the wooden green stairs, making his way to my side. I grabbed his hand, squeezing it harder with every word of her lecture.

  "Mrs. Cooper, if I may have a say in this," Jughead started, my mother giving him a death glare. "Betty and I love each other, and quite frankly we don't care about what you may think of us being together. I will guard your daughter with my life. If you can't handle the fact that Betty is with a person that cares about her more than her goddamn parents, then I am so sorry."

  Both my mom and I sat there, stunned at the words that came out of my boyfriend's mouth.

  Then I smiled.

  And my mom lost her shit.

  "Who do you think you are?" She yelled, her voice echoing in the thick air. I grimaced at her tone, scooting closer to Jughead. I felt safe with him, I know he'd never let anyone or anything harm me.

  But then she grabbed my arm, and all hell broke loose.

|jughead.|

  All I remember is Alice grabbing Betty's arm, yanking her towards her, and the sharp sound of what seemed like a slap flowing through the air.

  Betty released a cry of pain, causing me to instantly go in alert mode.

  "What the hell was that for?" Betty screamed, holding her now red cheek and Alice grabbed her by the collar, pulling her right up to her height as she spat in her face.

  "Because you aren't perfect, Elizabeth!"

  Tears streamed down Betty's face, and I ran up the stairs, prying Betty's helpless form away from her ruthless mother.

  "That is no way to treat your daughter, Mrs. Cooper!" I yelled angrily. I heard the sound of a door opening to my right, and my attention turned towards it. Out came none other than Archie Andrews, a concerned expression plastered on his face.

  "What happened?"Archie asked, staring at the blonde, whom was currently in my arms.

  "My daughter is dating a good for nothing scumbag!" Alice screamed before stomping to the door. "And you aren't allowed in for the rest of the night, Elizabeth! Sleep on a goddamn bench for all I care!"

  And with that, she slammed the door shut.