1.5

|jughead.|

  Betty and I ended our make out session when Ronnie knocked on the door. Betty quickly jumped off of me, wiping the side of her mouth and smoothing out her hair while I got up to open the door.

  Veronica stepped inside the master room, flinging herself onto the bed. "So, who's ready for some swimming?" She asked, a mischievous smirk on her face. "It's more effective and productive rather than eating each other's faces."

I felt my cheeks warm up, and I'm sure Betty was a dark shade of red as well. "Uh," Betty started, quickly standing up. "Sure!"

Nervously laughing, she quickly left the room and I just sat there on the bed, giving Veronica a guilty look.

"I'll let it slide."

|betty.|

  I giggled as I ran my fastest toward the beach. Once I felt the cold water mix with my heated skin, my body was invaded with full bliss. I dived into the crystal clear water, feeling the water move as I thruster my arms outward. I kicked my feet, but soon enough I needed breath. Once I returned above the water, I instantly came into eye contact with Veronica.

  She looked me in the eye, mischief glinting in the brown iris. Then, all of a sudden, something cool and calming came in impact it's my face, dripping off of my red cheeks. It took me a second to comprehend whatever just happened, before I realized that V practically just challenged me in a splash war.

And when I'm challenged in any war, I will never back down.

We went at each other, spewing each other with the crystal clear water, force pushing it towards the other. Laughs filled the air, and soon Jughead and Archie joined in.

We decided to do a couple war, and Jughead lifted me up to his shoulders to sit on. Veronica and Archie did the same, and we were soon shooting each other with water guns. Jughead lost his balance, and we hit the water with a big splash, causing the couple to laugh.

Once we reached the top of the water, I jumped on Veronica, causing us to go underwater.

We both looked at each other through our goggles, and silently planned an evil plan against our boyfriends.

We grabbed water guns and when we came back up, Archie and Jug had turned around to talk to each other. We silently gestured to go behind them and squirt them.

Once we both got to the backs of our loves, we counted to three before screaming "B and V, bitches!"

We surprised them, all right, and Jughead turned around and grabbed me by the waist, flinging me over his shoulders before he brought us underwater.

Staring at each other, I grabbed him by the cheek and quickly kissed him. It seemed like it didn't matter if we were underwater, I was breathless either way. After a few kisses, we emerged from under the water and joined Archie and Veronica at the smoothie bar across the beach.

*cough* may or may not be smut in the next coming chapter *cough*