0.3

\\header is example of Betty's outfit//

Standing up, I made my way towards my bathroom. I stepped out of my clothes as I turned on the shower head, the water scorching hot.

When I finished, I wrapped a blue towel around my petite figure, opening my door, letting steam flow in the air. I dried my hair before picking out an outfit.

It wasn't a usual thing for me to wear, definitely doesn't scream Betty, but I don't want to be known as Betty cooper, perfect princess of the Cooper family. Anything but that.

The outfit consisted of a black crop top, short denim shorts, and black knee high boots with a floral print along the fabric. All I needed was makeup and hair.

Betty was known for having her iconic ponytail, its like her trademark. So, I left it down. To be specific, I messed around a bit with my hair, making sure it was luscious and looked like a halo.

My makeup consisted of the usual contour, foundation, bronzer. But I tried something a bit different. A smoky eye with winged eyeliner. I also wore my red lipstick. Red lipstick makes me feel powerful.

I doused myself with perfume as I headed towards my window. It was only a three feet drop, I'd be perfectly safe. I opened my curtains, Archie still beside his window reading a book.

I unlocked the window quietly, sliding the white frame up. Archie noticed by now, and must I say the look on his face was hilarious. I glared at him before jumping swiftly out of my window, landing on my feet. I waved bye to him before making my way to pops.