0.4

It took about eight shots before I got a little dizzy. Everything on my shoulders seemed light, as if the weight of the worlds somehow got so much easier to hold. I wanted more. I craved more.

  "Cooper, I think you had enough." Mrs. Lodge stated, taking the shot glass away. "But Hermioneeee," I cried out, reaching out for the cup even though I couldn't see it. "No, Betty, go sit down somewhere. For now, nothing but water for you,"

  I pouted, but followed her directions. I stumbled, not sure where I was going. There was no one hot here, just a middle aged man and a dude sitting at the booth behind me, typing away on his sticker covered sleek black laptop.

wait, he looks familiar.

wait, it's Jughead.

Juggie.

  I made my way to his booth, and before he even had a chance to notice, I plopped down on the cousiony seat across from him. He looked up at me in grave shock, scanning my features. "Betty...?" He said, almost as if he couldn't decide weather it was me or not.

  "Hi, Juggie," I giggled, leaning forward a bit. He smirked a little.

|jughead.|

  "So, tell me, what's Betty Cooper doing at pops on a school night at 10:30pm?" I asked smugly, taking in her features.

  Her hair was down, for once, all fluffy and shiny and bouncy. Her eyes were very hazy, black eyeliner and eyeshadow covering her eyelid. Her cheekbones were glowing. Literally glowing.

  But what stood out the most was the lipstick. Betty Cooper is known for her ponytail and pink lip gloss, but it's as if Betty completely left her, red replacing pink.

  She wore a very revealing top, jean shorts, and cool black boots.

Her chest.

  I would have slapped myself right then and there if it weren't for Betty right in front of me.

  But must I say, Betty looked breath taking.

  "I got into a fight with my mother," Betty's sweet voice snapped me out of my thoughts, dripping with sadness and slurs. I glanced up at her sapphire eyes. I couldn't read anything from them, it's like there was no soul behind them to help express her emotions. I shut my laptop respectfully, sliding it to the side and propped my elbow on the booth, placing my cheek in the palm of my hand.

  "And?" I urged her.

  "And I didn't want to be there. I wanted out." She whispered, and I could smell the liquor in her sweet breath. She was drunk. Betty Cooper was drunk.

  She was so beautiful. Every curve of her, every inch was perfect.

  "Jug, can you take me somewhere? Anywhere?" She declared, and I nodded, standing up. I grabbed my laptop and placed it on the counter beside Hermione.

"Im gonna take Betty home, I'll return for that tomorrow," I said, Hermione nodding as I helped Betty stand up. She couldn't even walk properly, how much did this girl drink? I sighed, seeing as the only way of doing this was to carry her.

"C'mere," I said as she obeyed, me swooping her into my arms. She was so light, it felt like nothing. But, Betty was generally a small girl.

"Where am I taking you, Bets?" I looked down, walking blindly on the sidewalk. "Home," she replied. "There's no one there, both of my parents don't get home until 5 am from their work." She replied, snuggling her head into my chest.

It felt perfect, like we fit together just fine. Her hair smelt of strawberries and I couldn't help but blush.