1.9

\\WHY IS COLE SPROUSE SO PERFECT I CANNOT FUNCTION//

|normal perspective.|

  "Pink toes pressed against the carpet

  Show your face and finish what you started

  The record spins down the alley late night

  Be my man and show me what it feels like,"

  The sweet, lighthearted voice of Betty Cooper filled her pastel room. The stereo blared as she sang, dancing along with the music. Turning from one mirror to the next, she applied bubblegum chapstick that really made her lips pop. Her swift movements and delicate voice was so distracting that even Jughead himself forgot that he was standing in the doorway.

  The raven haired teen was focused on his girlfriend swaying side to side, her voice bouncing off of the windows and he must say that he was entranced. She wasn't bad at singing, far from it. He just stood there, leaning against the white doorframe.

  Once the song was over, Jughead started to slow clap, causing Betty to whip her head around and instantly allow red to crawl up her neck and relax on her cheeks. She giggled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck with her hand.

  "Hey, Juggie," She waved, holding the 'e' awkwardly. He shook his head at her girliness, and  couldn't help but smile back at his girlfriend.

  He licked his lips, taking in her figure. She had her hair up in the usual, bouncy ponytail that moved with every turn of her head. Her eyes seemed to shine a bit more bright than usual, and he admired them. She was dressed in a black, long sleeve shirt and goddamn, did Betty look good in black. Her shorts were pink, however, showing off her long legs.

  Jughead felt happy. Happy that she was so comfortable with him. Happy that Betty had allowed him over. Happy that Betty even liked him. Happy that he was simply with Betty.

  All of his mind has been consumed of Betty. Well, his dad's problems too, but Betty surpassed that. She surpassed everything.

"So, um," Jughead mumbled, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "What do you wanna do?"

He knew very well what the blonde wanted to do, and he itched for the feeling of her skin against his.

His eyes were focused on her lips, her bottom one underneath her teeth. She inched closer to him, the familiar scent of her getting stronger and stronger.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" She whispered, almost seductively. She allowed Jughead to pull her body closer to his, and she took a seat on his lap, kissing him hungrily. She wrapped her arms around his neck, his hands roaming around in her hair. The sound of kisses, songs on the radio, and the wind flowing outside of the window filled the room.

  Jughead delicately placed Betty on her back, peppering kisses down her neck. She gripped the back of his plain, black t shirt, her legs wrapping around his sides. She looked up at him, blue meeting green.

  "Are we gonna do this, Betts?" Jug whispered against her lips, and she nodded.

  He remembered thinking that she looked good in black, but she looked oh so much better without it. Her breasts were held back by a lacy red bra, the color of the wine that started this whole relationship.

  This time was unlike last time, filled with less lust and more love. It was cute, them giggling when they accidentally bumped foreheads. It involved a lot of chuckles, hand holding, and admiring of each other's bodies.

***

  It was around 8:30 when the couple finished their love making session, so they decided that it would be nice to let loose. Go on an adventure.

  Their journey consisted of walking around town, racing across the streets, trying on silly hats in stores, dancing around parking lots, watching the pretty stars together. It was so magical, and they couldn't ask for more.

  They found themselves in a field of soon to bloom flowers, and they just stood there together, dancing underneath the stars with no music. The moonlight shined on Jughead, causing his green eyes to sparkle. Literally sparkle.

  Of course she couldn't resist kissing him, who could?

  "I love you, Jughead," she whispered.

  "I love you too, Betts, more than you could ever even possibly try to imagine. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

  "You do?"

  "I do."

  Betty giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. "It sounds like we're getting married," she started before smiling fondly, wrapping her arms around the boy's slim frame and placing her head against his chest. His heartbeat was so calm and soothing. "Not like I would mind if we were someday."

  Jughead smiled. He couldn't do anything else, but he bent down and picked the only flower in the field, placing it behind Betty's ear. "I sure wouldn't mind either, Cooper."