This was Téras' room.

And just like the papers on the desk, I set the bed on fire along with the curtains. It felt good to burn the bed, as many of my haunting memories happened there.

I shivered at the thought.

Something silver caught my eye and I looked over in the corner of the room. There, sat a massive empty silver and gold bird cage. A few Orange and red feathers were piled up at the bottom.

"Reeth..." I whispered. I carefully walked over there and picked up the feathers.

I clutched them in my hands and stuffed them angrily in my boot. There was blood on them. 

"I swear to god if you've killed Reeth I'll rip your head off and shove it up your ass!!" I seethed with angry tears in my eyes while marching over to the now exposed glass wall.

"That's some nice fucking glass you got there Téras!" I growled, "it would be a shame if someone were to... SHATTER IT!!"

I slammed my foot straight through the glass, breaking it. A shower of glass shards rained down as the entire wall shattered. Fresh cuts appeared on my cheeks, shoulders, and arms from the raining shards. But I didn't even notice as I stormed through and into the garden.

Steam rose up from me due to the sweltering body heat I gave off. Which tended to happen whenever I got angry.

The garden was just as nice and elegant as the bedroom. Large trees lined the garden with vines and flowers hanging from them. The tree roots held up a wall of dirt over an ocean bay. In the center of the garden sat a stained wood gazebo with ivy and moss growing on it. And in the gazebo was Téras.

(Téras is the chapter photo)

AN: picture is not mine it belongs to Snail Lord, a comic artist on WEBTOONS go check her out. The picture is from the comic Nightmare Factory. Which is so good you should read it.

Téras sat facing me with his eyes closed and a fancy tea cup with a gold henna design.

He smirked and lifted his head up to face me, still keeping his eyes closed, "ah, Little Ant. I was wondering when you would get here," he set his tea down and crossed his hands on the table, leaning forward, "I see you remember our little secret passage."

My eye twitched and I clenched my fist, "where's Reeth and Luffy-san?!," I growled through gritted teeth.

He frowned, "if you mean that brat wrecking the temple?" He took a drink of his tea, "then he's coming down the stairs. And don't worry about your other friends from the holding cell, they're occupied with my special operatives."

I frowned. He let me get crew out of the cells. He's letting Luffy make his way here. He wants us to come to him. But the thing that bothered me the most was the garden. Téras loved the garden, so why would he choose it as the battle ground?

"...what are you planning?..." I hesitantly asked and looked around the garden as if it would give away everything he was hiding.

He leaned forward with a deadpan face, like he was gonna tell me a secret, "I'm going to completely destroy you....Red..." he said my name mockingly, "I'm going to take away what you love most."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around. My heart clenched with fear as I realized something, "where's Reeth?"

He grinned, "you mean that pretty bird you had," he set his cup down and stood elegantly. He gestured to the corner of the garden.

I spun around and then instantly collapsed onto my knees. My hands flew up to my mouth and tears filled my eyes,               "R-Reeth?"

"I had his wings clipped," Téras spoke from besides me, "he was struggling too much. Now he can't fly away. I said I'd destroy you, and my plan has already started."