Thanks !

Hello my readers !

There are a couple of things I want to share with you !

Firstly, Thanks to all of you for all your support. Inspite of completing the story over a month ago, this story still stands #2 in general fiction and it makes me feel so lucky to have such readers. Thanks so much.

Secondly, I've given an interview to TELUGUUNITED. Please check it out and you can ask me questions about myself.

Thirdly, here's the trailer, summary and the cover for my upcoming book 'Not a Love Story but.. a story of Love..'

I hope you enjoy the trailer and that you're excited for the book. Please do check out the trailer and leave your comments.

 Please do check out the trailer and leave your comments

"I don't trust you. You'll know how it feels when someone doesn't reciprocate your feelings and emotions."

"Trust is very fragile. It is very easy to break but it is very tough to build. Once you break someone's trust, it js very difficult to win them back."

Everyone has a past. It maybe good or it maybe bad. The difference between all of us is the way we deal with it. Our pasts make us who we are. Our pasts build us. Our pasts shape us.

Not everyone has a good past and a reaction to that would be seen throughout their life. Some people don't trust easily or some people become hard and emotionless. However, when one is around people they love, they show their real selves. This shows that love has the power to overcome all obstacles. Love is not always romantic. It can be the live between a parent and child, brother and sister and also between friends.
This is a story about love. It can't be called a love story because it is much more than that.

This is a story showing bonds between family and friends and also lovers. It shows how trust built with so much effort and hardwork can be broken woth one word. All in all, it is a story of love and trust.

Please watch the trailer till the end because I made it putting a lot of hardwork and there is a slight clue given about the story in the end of the trailer.

Do tell me how the cover, trailer and summary was. Loads of love !