CHAPTER 57 : PACKING

Daya P.O.V.:

    After a love filled night, I woke up to the sound of the chirping birds. Pari was sleeping on my bare chest while I had my arm around her. I took my phone from the side table and checked my mail. I heard Pari wish me "Good morning Mr.Husband."

    I wished her back "Good morning Mrs.Wife. Looking at your face early in the morning makes my day wonderful." She blushed.

     I pull her closer and say "Aaj to mujhe uthne ka man hi nahi kar raha.(Today, I don't even feel like getting up.)"

    Pari asks "Acha. Aur wo kyun ? (Why so ?)"

    I answer "Now that I have such a beautiful wife beside me, why would I want to get up ?" 

      She says "I'm sorry Mr.Vadhera but I hope you remember that we need to leave tomorrow that means we need pack today and I need to unpack too. So, we cannot stay like this the whole day."

     I say "Ugh. I hate this. We've been travelling so much. I want some rest."

    She says " Nandu, shall I tell you something."

    I say "Please do darling."

    She says "You know, I kind of love sleeping with my head on your chest."

    I tease her "Chest or bare chest ?"

    She blushes and says "Umm..the latter.."

    I say "You know, I love this bold side of you."

    She teases "Now that I have Mr.Bold here beside me, then I'm Mrs.Bold."

     I pull her closer and say "No matter how confident or bold you are, when you come near me, you're shy, you blush, your heart beats fast, there are butterflies in your stomach and your knees fall weak. Don't they ?"

    She blushes and says "Umm.."

   I say "Don't deny it."

   She says "Fine. Yeah. All that does happen." I peck her lips.

   She says "Now let's get up. There's so much we need to do."

     I let go off her and she asks "Can you please ask someone to bring my luggage up ?. I need to unpack."

    I reply "Yeah. I'll get that done by the time you come out after taking your bath."

   She goes to take bath. I call the staff and ask them to bring the luggage from my car's boot. The luggage arrived by the time Anshi came out from her bath. She says "Here comes my luggage. Nandu, you take your bath and I'll get the breakfast ready."

   I interrupt her "Uhuh. You aren't doing anything. Manu kaka will get the breakfast ready. You start unpacking and no arguments."

   She rolled her eyes and said "Fine." I went in to shower.

      I came back into the room with my towel tied around my waist. I called out for Anshi and she turned back to look at me and instantly turned her back to me. She exclaims "Chee Nandu. You know you should come out wearing some bottoms."

    Time to tease her. I say  "Why are you acting like you didn't see anything. You saw everything right. You know, yesterday and day before yesterday night."

    She screams "Chee Daya. You're so shameless. Can you actually shut up."

   I say "No. I can't shut up and I told you I like being shameless around you."