CHAPTER 9 : CELEBRATIONS

Shreya P.O.V.:

Next day :

I am early riser but guess yesterday's stress and tiring day didn't permit me to get up early...yes...I am so damn late...it was 10 a.m....I go slide the curtains apart....then get to bath and get ready....I wear a pink and purple chudidhar...get ready and head down.....not many have got up.....rishi was up...he was an early riser too....divya and Priyanka were both up...karan is a sleepy head.....and tasha was not at all an early riser.....i have no idea about the rest....

We all wish each other good mornings and sit down to gossip...all the elders were still sleeping...wait...where was he....maybe he is sleeping.....Priyanka asks me "so..shreya...what do you do....I heard you head a business...." To which I answer "yeah... I'm the CEO of New heights fashion house." Divya says "wow...now I realize how they became so popular and successful in such a less time..shreya...you know what I love the designs you guys launch...." I say "thanks divya....collective hardwork....it pays off...."

I then ask "where do you guys stay ?" to which Priyanka replies "Both of us work in daya's company..we came to indore 1-2 months before for a consignment.. once it's done we'll be back to Mumbai..." I say "ohh...that's great.... I stay in Indore too...." And I turn to rishi " rishi...go wake this Karan...." he says "I've tried shree......but that fellow..." and then I say "acha chalo...lets wake him up in our style...." And he says "tasha too..." and we wink at each other....

Priyanka and divya look at us with their confused faces.....and rishi says "chill girls....follow us...wait and watch...." And then we first get to karan's room....and I put tooth paste on his hand and rishi tickles his ear....and karan hits his ear with the hand with toothpaste and smack.....we start laughing.....priyanka and divya were laughing clenching their stomachs.....and at last karan gets up and we have a small funny cat fight..

We then move to tasha's room....I use my water technique which makes her wake up instantly..and then led to a small water fight.....thankfully I dodged all the water..I dint want to take bath again.....and then we all left and went to the living room....

Divya says "Shreya.. you're ideas are awesome ...you'r so fun being around...." And by now everyone starts descending down....and we are housefull after sometime.....we wish each other and go to have breakfast...and I go and sit beside ishu....but....divya comes "wait...this is not where you have to sit... it's there where you have to sit.." pointing towards the seat next to daya....and all of them pushed me to the seat next to him.....and then the cooks came and put plates before us....wait....not before me...I say "ramu kaka my plate....." and then tarika Bhabhi says "you both are going to eat in one plate..." I am shocked is an understatement....we say "kya....." and everyone say "HAAA...." Why oh why....

They serve the breakfast...and we both ate in the same plate.....and then we moved to the garden...the living room was too small to accomadate all of us....lets count...me and daya....his parents my parents.....his siblings and my siblings...my friends and his friends...that accounts up to 19 people...I guess....I say "umm..guys...attention please...." And everyone turn towards me.....I say "umm...me and purvi are starting an event organising firm ..." And my dad says "wow beta...that's a great desicion....im proud of both of you...." And then uncle says "exactly.....i bless you both for a successful career..." and then auntie asks me "par shuru kaha kar rahe ho beta...where are you putting this up..." I answer "auntie..." and she cuts me off saying "not auntie...maa...you guys are engaged now.. and infact I have already considered you as my daughter in law.."I smile and say"maa... well we'll start the firm in Mumbai...."