CHAPTER 27 : THE ROAD TRIP STARTS...

Shreya P.O.V.:

We were leaving from Shimla today.. its the first day of our journey from Shimla to Kanyakumari....we were to go to Chandigarh today..it was a 4 hour drive from here...I get dressed up and all of us leave around 9. The journey went on smooth ..we had hell lotta fun... we reached there around 1.. checked into the hotel..and had our lunch...

I say" Listen.. there's this timber trail..it's a mountain valley having cable car and other fun stuff...you wanna go ?"dushu say "Yup..why not.. anyway we boys have no idea what to do.." everyone agreed and so we all planned to leave the hotel at 4 and till then.....we plan to prank call people...

We dialed domino's pizza's number and Rajat in a very funny local accent said "Hello...you domino's pizza ?" The fellow from the other side replied"Yes sir.. we're domino's pizza.. " Rajat says" I want pizza huts number.." That fellow says "Sir..how can I give you pizza huts number?" Rajat " By telling it with your mouth da..you don't know that...so simple.." we had a hard time controlling our laugh... that fellow says "Sir..you go to internet and get it.." Rajat says "I no have internet... you give me number.." we troubled that fellow for some more time and put down the call..

Next we called Amazon help desk..this time Nandu(N) was speaking to call center fellow (F).
"F - How may I help you sir..
N - I recieved a package from Amazon..I want to know what is in it..
F - Sir..please open it..
N - What if there is a snake in it..
F - Sir..we don't sell snakes..
N - How can you guarantee me.. you are from Amazon..and in Amazon there are a lot of snakes..
F - Sir...we are the Amazon online shopping sir...not Amazon forest..
N - no..no.. you're lying..tell me what is there in this package..
F - Sir.. please give me your number..I'll tell you..
N - My number..oh my god...you want to track me...I won't give you my number...
F - Sir..then give me your name...
N - my name..oh my god.. you want to stalk me..I won't give you my name..
F - Fine sir..then give me your address...
N - ..my address..oh my god..you want to kill me..I won't give you my address...
F - Sir..I'll forward this call to my manager..you please talk with him...
N - No no... what if virus gets into my phone...
F - Nothing will happen to your phone sir..."

We troubled him and had fun till all of us burst out laughing....by the time we completed the prank call..it was 3:30. So we went to our rooms to get ready...

We left to timber trail at the decided time and when we got there the sight was very beautiful...it was a beautiful place...we first planned to have the experience of the cable car..so that's where we went..the view from the ropeway was speechless...I was so glad that I'm having all these experiences with my love..

I was so glad that I'm having all these experiences with my love

I slid my hand into his...he side hugged me and kissed my forehead..I say "I'm so glad I met you..I'm so lucky to have met you..." he says "I'm glad too...but I'm lucky to meet you...your not lucky..you just got what you deserve.." I say "No..I'm lucky.." he says "Fine baby..both of us are lucky.." I look at him and both of us smiled....

Once the cable car ride was over we all went to the picnic spot nearby...I spot an ice cream cart and shout " Ice cream... Nandu.. I want ice cream.." he says "Anshi..stop shouting baby.. I'll get it.. anyone else?" He asks the others..all the girls raise their hands..he says "Rajat.. help me get the ice creams.." they both go to get our ice creams...

They come back and handover the ice creams to us.. Karan says "I wonder how you girls manage not to get fat inspite of hogging so much food..." rishi says" India wants to know how you girls manage to stay slim while being foodies.." Priyanka answers"Because we're girls and we can do what you can't..." We all laugh..we spent some more time there and left back to the hotel...

Next day :

We were leaving to vrindavan from Chandigarh today...a 6 hour drive from here...the roads were quite bad...though we managed to bear the hell...

Vrindavan is a beautiful city where Lord Krishna was brought up...there were a lot of flowers and gardens around and we visited a lot of them...it was a city of temples too.. beautifully built...we visited the Iskon temple which quite famous there...we spent only the night there..there was nothing much to look out for there but whatever was there was really good...

8 days later :

It's been 10 days since we started our journey... we've come all the way from Shimla to Hyderabad... Hyderabad is a beautiful city with a lot of tourist spots but the only problem is traffic...

We made it a point to visit ramoji film city..it was indeed a great visit..we even visited some of the places...we were going to stay in Hyderabad for 2 days...our next destination is Bangalore...

Next day :

We visited Charminar and Lumbini park... Lumbini park was fun..we did most of the things we could do...we roamed around the city for the rest of the time and we were leaving to Bangalore tomorrow...

In the night all of the girls met in a room and we planned to play a couple of pranks on the guys in Bangalore... we've been very sweet and kind to the boys for that very reason..we were discussing the pranks we can play on them.. we got a whole script ready on what to do and when to do... Bangalore because we were staying there for 5 days and we were going to stay in our farmhouse there...and when we were ready with our script we all stacked our hands one over the other and shouted"Mission Pranks starts.."

Daya P.O.V.:

All the guys gathered in Rajat's room..."Yaar guys...I feel something fishy will happen.." says Rajat..Karan says "I know right..the girls were so sweet to us today..." Sid says "It feels like it's the silence that occurs before a storm.." rishi says "It sure is..if girls are quite then it means something is cooking..." dushu says "In that case..we need to find out what it is..." I say "Let's get into action squad boys.." we stack our hands one over the other and shout" Mission Squad boys..".
🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎
Hey guys..I know it's a short chapter...I didn't want to bore you with the travel details and neither did I want to start the Bangalore episode yet..I hope you can understand...

And my story is #1. All thanks to you guys..I owe all this to you...never expected that I'll reach #1 in such less time..I also dedicate and owe all this to my close friend bookworm280802 who's my real life friend who i meet everyday and take a review and share my every idea with...who judges me right and is a part of this book in every word of it..yet reads the book once in blue moon.. anyway thanks A.
I'll update as soon as possible..
Keep commenting... voting... sharing...