CHAPTER 91: RECOVERING..

Shreya P.O.V.:

I was content seeing Adi happy. All I want is mine and my family's happiness.

I asked Nandu and Ishu to take Adi to drop Adi at his friend's house for a Christmas party.

Dushu sat infront of me checking something on his mobile. I called out his name.

Looking at me, he asked "What happened Bhabhi ? Do you need something ?"

I nodded and answered "Yes. I need to talk with you."

He raised his eyebrow and sat beside me after helping me sit. I asked him "Did you tell Ishu ?"

He lowered his gaze and replied "No Bhabhi. I couldn't. I'm scared of losing her. Everytime I go to tell her, I stop in my tracks seeing her happy. She's going to be upset when she gets to know."

I placed my hand on his cheek and said "I know Dushu. I know it's tough but Dushu, the more you delay it, the more she's going to get hurt. Tell her today, it's already been months since you hid it from her."

"Yes Bhabhi. I will. Today, I'll tell her no matter what." He said nodding.

Nandu and Ishu came back soon after dropping Adi along with the Malhotra and Vadhera family. Greetings were exchanged.

"When are you shifting Ishu ?" I asked her curiously.

"What shifting di ? None are shifting. Atleast not till you are back on your feet." She replied.

Nandu said "Ishu, I'm here to take care of your Di. Look at Dushu, he's so depressed that you're not going to shift with him into your new house. Sad fellow."

Our attention shifted towards Dushu who was busy playing games on his phones.

Ishu said "Who cares about this fellow ? He's a love sick puppy who'll be behind me no matter what. You guys chill."

Our eyes widened listening to her answer to which she got a playful slap from Sachu Bhaiyya. Dushu was still busy playing his game. He looked up and saw all of us staring at him. Er burst into laughter seeing his confused face.

He leaned towards Ishu and asked her something to which she just laughed and left him confused.

"Acha listen. Shall we go somewhere for new year celebration ?" I asked them gathering their attendance.

"No. Not at all. Look at you. You're so week and you want to go on a vacation. It's a big no Shree." Came dad's answer.

"Dad, relax. I'm fine. I'm going to do nothing with my hands and I'm going to sit in a place and trust me when I say this, I know I'm weak, my wrists are hurting, my waist is injured but I've never been better." I said protesting.

"She's right Papa. I promise to take care of her. Moreover, a vacation is going to make her feel better and who said we'll go to far off places, we'll go to Lonavala. It's nearby." Supporting me said Daya.

I looked at him thankfully to which he pecked my forehead. Now that Nandu had put out his desicion, none could disagree. Yay ! I won.

Mom said "Okay then. The Malhotra family isn't going to tag along as we have to go to an important programme in Paris." We nodded.

Dushu said "Okay then. We'll go to Lonavala, starting on 28th December. We'll go by our cars and we'll come back on 2nd."

Papa said "Fine. That's a good plan and yeah, I need to talk something important. It needs to be talked on immediatly. Daya, can you make it to the board meeting tomorrow with Shree ?"