CHAPTER 93: HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Shreya P.O.V.:

After having ample amount of fun, we all gathered for the new year party. This was our third new year together. I can't believe that it has been more than three years since me and my Nandu met. How it feels that I met him a few days ago. Time flies. Yet, there's one thing that hasn't changed in our lives. Mine and Nandu's never dying chemistry, biology and physics. It might not make sense but that's what I feel.

I feel so lucky to have got him and the Vadhera family and how to forget Adi in my life. I was lost in my thoughts until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I saw Nandu coming to my front and taking a seat infront of me. I looked around to see what the others were doing. Rajat was feeding Purvi while she was cribbing and the others were dancing.

"Why don't you go and join them ?" I suggested.

"How can I leave you alone Pari ?" He said.

"Dad, you go and dance, I'll take care of Mumma !" Adi came out of nowhere and ordered Nandu.

Nandu looked at him and asked "You ? You'll take care of Pari ? Adi, you're too small. Go and enjoy !"

Adi put his hands on his hip and said "Yes. Me. Don't underestimate the power of a young man !" He said pointing his finger at Nandu.

I pulled his cheeks and exclaimed "How cute." Turning to Nandu I said "Staying with you, he's learnt your attitude. Now, both of you, listen to me. Both of you go and enjoy. I'm fine here. If I need you, I'll call you."

After a lot of convincing work, I sent the both of them to party. Nandu &-came back to me after sometime.

"Nandu, I want to walk." I said expressing my desire.

He sat on his knees infront of me and took my hands into his. He spoke "Pari, I know that you want to walk but just a few more days. I don't want you to get injured."

I placed my hand on his cheek. "Nandu, I'm fine. Trust me, I totally am. I don't have any stitches that might year right ? Just help me. Please." I assured and pleaded to him.

He looked into my eyes intently. He got up from his seat and helped me up. He put one of his arm around my waist and the other held my hand.

One step. Two steps and then we walked. It has been almost 4 days since I did. It felt so good and then I enjoyed the party.

We all waited from the click to strike 12 since 11:55. Adi already slept in Nandu's arms. The, after a long wait, it was 11:59:50 and we began the countdown.

10...
9....
8...
7...
6...
5...
4....
3...
2...
1...

"HAPPY NEW YEAR !" We all cheered and the fireworks went up in the sky.

I tried to wake Adi up 'cause I wanted him to see the fireworks. He did wake up fast as he wasn't able to sleep completely due to the noise. I pointed at the sky showing him the fireworks and he looked at the sky with a lot of concentration.

Nandu put his arm around my waist and carefully pulled my closer to him. I put my hand on his chest and leaned my head over his shoulder while he kissed my forehead. It was a perfect family moment.

"Happy new year." I wished him.

"Happy new year my princess." He wished me back.

Those words, of both of us, reminded me of our first new year together. We said those exact same words and then, once again, I realised that nothing has changed between us.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Happy new year guys !! I hope this new year brings you all the happiness you deserve and all the success that you want.

I know that it's a short update but I could only manage this. I'm having a hectic schedule as I'm with my family having some family time. I promise that the next update will be longer.
I'll update as soon as possible.

Please vote, comment and share.