CHAPTER 50: OUR WEDDING

Daya P.O.V.:

I was woken up the boys gang who dragged me all the way down to the garden for my haldi ceremony.

I went down and Mom made me sit down on the chair. Dad says "Daya, take your shirt off." I exclaim " Take it off ? I'm not going to. There are so many girls and women here. Anything you want to do, do it with my shirt on." Priyanka says "No one's going to eat you up. Get your shirt off." Divya says " Come on Daya, show your hot body to us." Rajat says "Be happy that they didn't ask you to get your shorts off. For me, they made me wear a lungi which was folded till my thigh." Everyone laughed and so did I.

Bhaiyya says "Daya, come on. Be a sport and remove your shirt off." With no option left I had to.

They then started applying the Haldi on me. Purvi says "Bhai, please stop giving your weird expressions because if you continue to do so, sll the photographs will have your weird expressions." I roll my eyes and say "Fine."

After a good hour, they let me go to my room and take bath. After I took bath, I took a small nap and after I woke up, I looked for my phone because I wanted to call my darling.

I looked for it everywhere in the room and I couldn't find it. I heard Rajat's voice "Your phone is here." I turn back and ask him "Why is it with you. Anyway, give it back." He says "No. You aren't getting your phone toll your wedding gets over. Which also means, no talking with Shreya till the wedding is over." I was beyond shocked.

Shreya P.O.V.:

I got up early in the morning and woke up Tasha too who was sleeping beside me. Tasha went to her room and I went to shower and get dressed up for my Haldi ceremony.

I wore a yellow lehenga and applied simple makeup and went to the courtyard where the ceremony was to be held. The decorations was in pure yellow.

 The decorations was in pure yellow

       I was made to sit on a chair and then, everyone came forward and started applying haldi to me

I was made to sit on a chair and then, everyone came forward and started applying haldi to me. The haldi came from Daya's side which meant that his Haldi ceremony was over. The girls gang took advantage and applied extra Haldi. In the end, it ended with a Haldi fight.