Chapter 21

*two weeks later*

Lucas's P.O.V

It's been two weeks, since Ashley has been gone.

Us guys are still hanging in there, but the girls.....not so much.

Keyontae finally broke. She snapped at school during P.E.

She got into a fight with Kathy Davis. To be honest Kathy asked for it. Both were suspended for three days.

But let's not relive that.

Right now us guys were all at the house looking at the tv, that no one was paying attention to, while trying to think of clues.

"Did we check the basement?" Chase questioned.

"Yes." We responded.

"What about the garage?" He asked.

"We checked it, and we didn't find anything." Adam responded.

We all sighed.

Then all of a sudden it hit me.

"Guys there's one room we didn't check!" I said my eyes wide.

"What? How is that even possible?!" Chase asked.

"Think about it. We checked every room in this house except for one. Ashley's room."

We all jumped up and ran to her room.

The door wouldn't open as I tried to open it.

"Guys I think there's something in front of it." I said as they tried to push me in.

"I'll go outside and get in through the window." Conner said going down the steps.

***

We had finally got into her room and searched it.

We looked under her bed, in her closet. We looked everywhere and still nothing.

I sighed sitting on the bed.

"Guys I don't get it. This was the only place in the house that wasn't checked. If the clue isn't here then where is it?" I asked.

It was silent until Adam spoke.

"Maybe we should check the note again. If there's nothing in this house about her leaving, then the only thing left to do is to check the note." He suggested.

"Yeah but we've read that thing a million times!" Chase exclaimed.

"Yeah but maybe our problem isn't reading the note. Maybe there was a fold in the paper we didn't notice. Or something else." I said standing up.

"Where are you going?" Adam asked.

"To Kendall's room. She has the note." I simply said before walking out of the room.

Kendall's room right in front of Ashley's room, while Keyontae's is on the left side of her room.

I knocked on the door.

It was a while till I heard a faint 'come in.'

I walked in and closed the door.

As I turned around, I was amazed at what I saw.

There were piles and piles of tissues.

She was on her bed ,with empty Kleenex boxes, with the cover covering her whole body.

"Kendall are you okay?"

She took the cover off her face.

Might I add she looked horrible.

She had mascara running down her face. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy.

She was a disaster.

"Is hell cold?" She asked glaring at me.

"What?"

"Is. Hell. Cold?"

"No."

"Then that's your answer."

I chuckled at that, making her laugh a bit.

"I wanted to ask you, where did you put the note from Ash at?"

She looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"The guys and I have checked this whole house for clues, and couldn't find a thing. The only thing we haven't checked is the note for any folds or something like that." I explained.

She hesitantly nodded and have me the note off of her dresser.

Just as I suspected there was a small fold in the note.

It read ' Look under my bed'.

We looked at each other as I read that out loud and ran to her room.

The guys were still in her room looking everywhere.

"Guys help me lift the bed. Kendall get Keyontae, and put some clothes on. Tell Dylan to meet us at the police station, and be prepared. This might be a long night."

***

Ashley's P.O.V

Someone opened the door and came into me cell. I looked up to see it was the one they call Master.

He had a wrapped up sandwich in his hand with a water bottle.

"Eat it." He said putting it in front of me.

I opened the water and put my finger in it. I pulled it out and my finger nails were black.

I picked up the food and the water and threw it at him.

"You were going to drug me, through my food. Not bad, but not smart either. I'll give you props. This is the worst cell I've ever been in, but your lacking in a lot of places.

Strength is one of them. Your boys are weak. Intelligence is another. You can't just have strength and no intelligence and vice versa. But you don't have neither.

You got a lot of balls to try and drug my crazy ass, I'll give you that. Let me ask you something?" I said giving him the best resting bitch face I knew.

"What?" He asked angrily.

"Have you wondered why I haven't broken out yet, or tried to anyways? You have it in your records about me. So why haven't you questioned that? Or have you questioned it, and thought nothing of it, thinking that your weak, and dumb man could take care of me?" I said laughing at the end.

Not one of those laughs with your friends laugh. I'm talking about I've lost my mind, Harley Quinn style.

Just then their alarm went off.

He looked at me then ran out of my room.

"Well it's been nice! I'll visit you in prison!"

I looked at the key in my hand for the cuffs.

Now it's time for the real party to begin!

I'm sorry for the wait guys. Coming home at 9:30 from Softball games, exhausted had been kicking my butt.

I hope you guys like this chapter. I worked really hard on this chapter to make sure you guys would like it. Writers block has not been my friend lately either.

Enough talking new update coming soon.

Also the book is coming to an end.

*tears* *tears*

Don't forget to, Vote, Comment, and Share!