Chapter 9

Lucas's P.O.V

All of us just stood still staring at each other. None of us wanted to make the first move.

It was so quiet, I thought you could hear my heart beat. Ashley must have noticed the tension because next thing I knew she walked in here.

"You guys obviously have something going on, so I'm just going to say one thing. Whatever happens, happens. If they still hate you three then oh well. Now, do you guys have a tree or something I can hurt." She said it so smoothly it made that sentence seem so normal.

"We have a gym. It's better than messing up your hands." Adam and Anthony said in unison.

"Thanks. Oh and by the way Luke. Your going to have to deal with the rest of us later. Guess who else is moving to your school." She said with a grin.

Us? Who could-No!

"Ashley please don't tell me what I'm thinking is the same thing your thinking." I said with my hands on her shoulders.

"If your thinking the same thing as I'm thinking, then what your thinking might just be the same thing as what I'm thinking."

And now I'm confused.

"What?" Everyone said.

"Let me explain. Ashley is actually a triplet. She aslo has three biological triplet older brothers. Then she has his brothers who are the same age as her brothers who are twins, and they have younger brothers who are our age that are triplets. They are also her God brothers." I said.

"And they're moving to our school?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah, but only the other triplets. The older ones are already in college." She said playing on her phone.

As I was about to ask a question my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello child. Looks your father and that mut of a dog survived my little attack. I guess I'll have to go after someone else."

My eyes went wide.

Holy shit.

Ashley's P.O.V

When I saw Lucas's eyes get big, I grabbed his phone and put it on speaker.

"Speechless are we." He started to laugh." In fully aware that I am on speaker, so I'm just going to make something clear. I'm coming for all of you. If I were you, I would start watching my back. I'd hate for blood shed."

With that said he ended the call laughing.

We were all quiet.

I looked at them and pulled out my phone.

I dialed the number and put it on speaker.

"Hello."

"You know that promise that I made when Dylan adopted us."

"Ashley......."

"Jason all I need you to do is grab my bag from under my bed. I'll get anything else I need on my own."

There was silence for a moment until he sighed.

"Fine, but I'm telling the others."

"Wait, don't tell. I'll do it tomorrow on our first day."

"Ugh. Your making me lie to my brothers and sisters. You owe me."

"I'll get you that skateboard that you wanted."

"Deal."

With that said he hung up.

I looked at them and they looked at me confused.