Chapter 19

Rosco's P.O.V

I was woken up by Ashley shaking me awake. And it wasn't pleasant either.

"Rosco I swear to god, if you don't wake up right now I'm going to smash a piece of wood over your head! Wake up!" She yelled.

"Is this how she wakes all people up?" I asked hopeing the answer was no.

"Sadly yes, but that's not what we woke you up for. We had a few questions about the warehouse Ashley saw." Kendall said giving me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you. Alright I'm listening."

"How hard is it to get in the warehouse?" Kyle asked.

"Pretty hard. There's camera's everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any in the bathrooms. It's basically almost impossible to get in there."

"So we can't get in without getting caught?" Lucas asked.

"I didn't say that. It is possible, but unless your asking for a death wish I wouldn't recommend it. The last person who infiltrated the warehouse didn't even come out. I don't even know what he did to him, and I was his second in command.

Look if you guys really want to get in then I'm going with you. There's to many tunnels to even direct you through."

They were silent before they agreed.

"So when will we do this?" Kyle asked.

"Tomorrow. They won't expect it." I suggested.

"We can't." Ashley exclaimed.

"And why not?" Kendall asked.

Ashley's P.O.V

"Did you guys forget about that concert at the school?"

"Are you serious Ash?! You'd rather go to a concert, then possibly save the lives of others?" Kendall said.

We were face to face now.

"That's not what I said. I'm not missing a concert that I'm not going to ever be able to do again. Sure I can play my guitar all day but I'm not going."

I started walking away.

"Don't walk away from me!"

"You guys want to go to the damn warehouse so bad fine, but I'm not going."

I walked in my room and slammed my door. I locked it, and put my dresser in front of it.

I went to the desk in my room and began to right a note.

Hopefully they understand.

*2:00 at night*

I had on my black converse, black skinny jeans, and a black crop top.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and made sure the royal blue streak in my hair was visible.

I made sure to grab only one sword and two guns.

I lifted up my window and took one last look at the room I've spent the rest of my life in since Dylan took us in, before jumping out of the window and heading towards the warehouse.

On foot.

*that morning*

Lucas's P.O.V

Kendall was still mad at Ashley. Ashley must really be pissed off if she didn't even want to come to school.

She'll probably show up for the concert after school.

The guys went to Michael, Jakob, and Tyler's college to tell them about the plan. They said they would be here later today.