Chapter 14

Lucas's P.O V

Yesterday we decided to put everything that happened behind us.

We didn't want that to put us down, or make us believe we might loose to him.

Right now we are at lunch. We decided to eat in the cafeteria today, since Evan is still trying to figure out what type of poison it was.

"Okay guys, I came up with the idea of singing and dancing." Ashley said sitting down.

"Where have you been?" Kendall asked.

"With my hand teacher. I was asking her if we could sing and dance instead of so two songs."

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She said yes."

We cheered at that.

"Lets meet up tonight at our place. That way if the one who did that to us wants to jump is again, they'll have to deal with 11 kids who know how to use every weapon that comes in sight."

"Its only 9 of us though."

"Oh you thought I was talking about us. I was talking about the whole Rose  and Stone family." Ashley said with the most evil grin I've ever seen.

"She makes the Joker look like a bitch with that grin." The guys said in unison.

They aren't lying about that.

***6th period***

"Today we will be playing a friendly game of Dodgeball. And when I mean friendly, I mean deathly." Coach said.

It rained last night so we had to go in the gym with Mrs. Carter's class.

"How are we splitting the teams?" One of the guys asked.

"Good question. We could do my class vs her class, but I have three girls on my side. So a girl's vs boys match wouldn't be right." Coach said.

"We'll join the girls team. We're still going to win anyways." Kendall said walking towards the girls team with her sisters behind her.

We all got ready and waited for Coach to say go.

"On your mark. Get set. Go!"

They charged for a ball.

I on the otherhand stayed in the back trying not to get hit.

Jason through a ball towards a girl named Brittany, but missed when Ashley through a ball at it to counter it.

She through a ball at a guy named Jordan and got him out.

At some point we realised all of the balls were on their side.

Oh shit.

"Fire!"

They were getting people out left and right.

With that one attack, all of the guys were out, except for Jason, Chase, and Conner.

Adam, Anthony, and I got hit by one of the balls.

"Dude look at my side." Anthony said lifting up his shirt.

A giant purple spot was starting to form.

"Dang dude. Mine is on my arm." Adam said pulling his sleeve up.

Just like Anthony's, their was a giant purple spot forming.

There were now only Ashley, Kendall, and Keyontae left on the girls side.

All of them had balls in their hands, and ironically they all got each other at the same time.