Chapter 18

Rosco's P.O.V

"I'm going to protect them no matter what. If that means giving my life then so be it."

She walked back into the house. Once the door closed I sighed.

"It hasn't been 10 minutes with this girl and I think I already like her."

I sat down in the chair beside me and began to think.

What the hell am I going to do?

*the next day* Lucas's P.O.V

Yesterday Anthony, Adam, and I spent the night at Evan and Coach's house.

Billy didn't have a problem with it.

We played Twister about four times before we all went to sleep that night.

Today we are going to Ashley's gym. She is going to teach us how to fight, and shoot a gun correctly.

Evan was even out here helping us out.

(Not Evan from the school. Ashley's second in command Evan. He works at the gym.)

"What's up Luke. Haven't seen you since summer." He said giving me a bro hug.

"Someone's trying to kill us, so I guess no good."

"Well don't worry. Ashley has the best gym in town. No one can teach you how to fight better than her."

I was about to respond when, I heard a firetruck horn. In the gym!

"What was that?" I asked.

"There's two horns in this gym. Red for the firetruck, and blue for police siren. The firetruck one means someone didn't follow the rules. So they have to fight Ashley, in either a boxing ring or an octagon. I personally don't want my head kicked in so would choose boxing, but you, unfortunately, don't get to pick." He said sighing.

"Why not?"

"You flip a coin. Heads is boxing, tails is octagon."

"You guys know what that means. Someone decided they were going to make a mess and not clean it up. May I remind you, yes we have a janitor, but you will try to make their job as easy as possible. Now you can either tell me who did it, or I can get the whole gym for punishment."

It was silent.

"Okay, everyone-"

"Wait!"

We looked to the location of the voice sand saw a boy about around 16 or 17.

"Hi I'm Paul Stanley. I made the mess."

"Well I can tell your new, so I'll go easy on you. This is a warning. If you were here longer, you would have been punished. Don't forget that, kid."

He nodded.

"Alright everyone, back to what you were doing. Evan, take the guys to the back. We are going to teach them how to shoot a gun."

***

Kyle's P.O.V

All of my brothers and I were looking for the location Ashley saw. She described it to us, but we aren't really having any luck.

Whoever this guy is, really didn't want us to find it.

"Guys I think I found something!" Parker said.

We all walked towards him and looked at his computer screen.

"Okay so I tracked the number that called Lucas, when they shot up the house. Its located 3 miles away from town." He said.