Chapter 29: Twilight Part 2

Start from the beginning

"All of that stuff is just exaggerated lies." Shouted Aiden. "You're just a cheater!"

"And how exactly did I cheat?" I questioned.

"That time in the Nether, where you knew about us, our secrets, you were just Scribing us!" said Aiden.

"People didn't know about Mana Aiden, I didn't even know." I said. "So how could I have known what Scribing is, or any other spells if Mana wasn't discovered?"

"You are just a greedy person who horded the secrets of Mana before anyone else discovered it!" he accused. "Like you horded the nether stars years ago."

"First of all, there were only two. Second, I gave you all a chest full of other supplies." I pointed out. "And you're still complaining."

"But lets say you're right." I said hypothetically. "How would I know it's called Mana since it was never discovered before?" I said, pointing out the flaw in their logic.

"Don't do you mind-games on us, Jess." Said Gill. "You're just the loser like you were before you disappeared."

"You know, Lukas, I expected this from Aiden, but from you?" I said, pointing at him. "I expected better of you.

He just notched an arrow on his bow. "I have to stand by with my friends, that's what friends do."

I just shook my head. "And that is one of the main reasons why I try not to have any." I then threw my Chaos Blades at Aiden, but Gill stepped in the way and blocked them with his shield.

It pierced the shield, the enchantments setting it ablaze as I pulled it out of his hand as I pulled on my chains, whipped it around before slamming it into the ground and shattering it into burnt splinters.

"Hey, I worked hard on that shield!" complained Gill as he and Aiden charged at me.

"Must have been a cruddy shield then." I said as I dodged to the right, rolling out of the way. Not a second later the spot I was in is smashed by Aiden's hammer.

I felt an arrow hit my side, bouncing off my enchanted diamond armor as I turn to face Lukas, who is notching another arrow.

I blocked Aiden's hammer with my blades as he tried to hit me. I kicked him in the stomach, sending him back. I wrapped the chains around his upper body, and pulled him to me to block Gill's mace.

Everyone, except me, winced when the mace made contact with Aiden's chest.

"Ow!" shouted Aiden as I threw him at Gill, knocking him down as he is still was in shock that he hit his friend.

"Damn it Gill, you're supposed to hit her, not me!" Aiden shouted, rubbing his sore chest.

"Sorry!" Gill quickly apologized as they both got up. I however was already gone. I used [Leap] to jump high in the air, swinging my blades as I used them to defect the arrows from Lukas.

I landed, stabbed the ground just in time for Lukas to roll out of the way of my blades. I had my weapons wrapped around his bow and I threw him up into the air as my enchantments set it on fire, turning it into smithereens.

Lukas pulled out two arrows from his quiver, one for each hand; soaked in his Mana as his Ranger Class is giving it a boost. He ran at me thrust his right hand forward as I sidestepped to my right, dodging the outstretched arrow.

I kicked the arrow out of his hand as he threw the other one. I flew in a straight line as it pierced the ground, the whole arrow almost sinking into it.

I swung low and wrapped the chains around Lukas's leg as I turned, slamming him into Aiden who tried to flank me.

I ducked in time for Gill's mace to swing over me. I kicked him back, unraveled the chains around Lukas, and swung the Chaos Blades at him.