Don't Let Go ~ 17

"Natsu, truth or dare?" Mira started.

"Gimme a dare!" He answered as Mira smirked.

"Ok. I dare you to go find Gramps and sing him 'Hakuna Matata' while naked." Natsu shifted uncomfortably before getting up and stripping. I buried my face in Gray's chest not wanting to see until I heard the window open and Natsu jump out. I looked back at everyone and we waited a few seconds before we heard a scream obviously coming from Master and Natsu returned putting his clothes back on. As Natsu sat back in the circle he eyed everyone before stopping on Gray.

"Ice Stripper. Truth or dare..." he asked evilly.

"Dare!" Gray yelled excitedly.

"Okay. I dare you.....

To kiss Juvia." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped before I glared at Natsu.

"B-but I'm with K-Keiko... I-I can't..." Gray tried to get out of it.

"Gray-Sama is with Keiko-chan. If Gray-Sama kisses Juvia, he would be disloyal to Keiko-chan, therefo-"

"Just shut up and kiss the girl!" I heard Mira yell so I glared at her.

"Mira-san!!" I whined.

"S-sorry Keiko... truth or dare makes my demon show...." she explained and I saw Gray lean over to Juvia and kiss her quickly. Both of them were blushing as Gray sat next to me again but I just looked away angrily.

"U-uh... Lucy. Truth or dare..?" He asked.

"Truth!" She answered cheerfully.

"Have you ever or do you currently like anyone in this room?" He asked.

"Yes." She answered simply.

Everyone continued playing but I stood up and went for a walk.

As I was walking I picked up a familiar scent. I decided to see what it was so I followed my nose until I blacked out...

Gray's POV:

We stopped playing a while ago but Keiko's still gone. We all decided she'd be back later but she still isn't and I'm really worried.

There was a knock on the door so Lisanna got up and answered. We were all watching a movie and thought it was just Master or someone coming to get back at Natsu until we heard Lisanna scream.

"Everyone get here NOW!" We all shared worried glances before jumping up and walking over to her. She held a note but her hands were shaking. I also saw a necklace in her hands. Keiko's necklace. It was a snowflake one I had bought her. I snatched the note out of Lisannas hands and read it in horror.

'Dear Fairy Tail,
I have taken your precious guildmate, Keiko Dreyar for examination. It would also be helpful if you could hand over Laxus Dreyar, Natsu Dragneel, Wendy Marvel, Gajeel Redfox and Lucy Heartfilia. If you give them to us we will leave you all alone, if not, Keiko Dreyar dies.
See you soon Fairy Tail,
Diano Metro.'

Diano Metro is a world known Scientist murderer. If he has Keiko.....

I quickly bolted from the house into the streets looking everywhere for her.

"KEIKO!!" I yelled running through the city.

"Where are you...?"