Don't Let Go ~ 14

Everyone was on the boat to Tenrou. Gildarts, Erza, Mira and I all had left to our posts already.

After about an hour I heard voices coming. I stood up and got ready.

I smirked as I saw who it was.

"Hey, Loke, Gray." I said as I saw the fear in their eyes.

"K-Keiko..."

"Let's do this."

I attacked first.

"Ice Dragon God: Roar!!!" I yelled as they both dodged.

"Ice Make: Lance!" I was able to eat Gray's attack so it didn't hit me.

The three of us fought for about 5 minutes before I realised I had only been fighting Loke for the past 3. I looked behind me and saw him their. He quickly pulled me into a kiss and I melted slightly, forgetting that we were in a battle. I felt a pain in my neck and realised Loke had attacked me. I fell to the ground but before I was knocked out I heard gray's voice.

"Sorry Love." He said before kissing my forehead and walking away.

~About 20 minutes later~

I walked out of the passage angrily and saw everyone looking at me.

"Where is that jerk?" I said angrily and they all pointed to Loke and a guy hiding behind him which was obviously Gray. I walked closer.

"I swear the second this trial is over, your dead." I told him before walking over to Erza.

"He's a jerk." I muttered while walking past her knowing she heard me.

I zoned out while Gramps was explaining the next phase. Soon enough Erza tapped my shoulder and told me we had to go over to the safe place thingy (I forgot what it was called....) I was still upset about Gray and Loke so I payed no attention to anything while plotting my revenge.

When we got to the place, we all started talking about random things, cooking, guys, all that fun stuff.

"How're you and Gray Keiko?" Mira asked in a teasing voice.

"You stole Juvia's Gray-sama..." I looked at Juvia and quickly hid behind Mira. Anyone would after seeing a face that scary.... "if you ever hurt Gray~sama, Juvia will hunt Keiko-Chan down." I gulped and nodded.

"I-I won't h-hurt G-Gray, d-don't worry J-Juvia..." she nodded but maintained the same face.

"However, if Gray-sama ever hurts Keiko-chan, the same consequences will apply." She said and I nodded while smiling slightly.

"Thanks Juvia." I told her and she nodded before getting lost in her thoughts.

~Time Skip~

We all saw the signal flare go off from the camp (I remember enough to know it was a camp..... hopefully...) and heard a explosion behind us.

A guy with darker skin and brown hair approached us making minor explosions on the way.

"Who are you?" I asked Mira, Lisanna and I all stepping in front of the injured people.

He didn't answer us.

"Who are you." I said more harshly this time.

Suddenly I was thrown into the air with my feet feeling excruciating pain.

"Ahhh!!!!" I screamed. I looked at where the explosion was and saw neither Mira or Lisanna got hurt. I sighed in relief then stumbled a bit while trying to land. I managed to stand even though my feet felt like they would collapse at any second.

I froze a small puddle and stood on it, hoping it would help at least a little.

My feet hurt so much as I stood on the ice but it managed to help slightly.

"Keiko! Are you okay?" Mira asked watching the guy.

"Yea, I'm good." I lied and walked up to them. "Now let's get this motherf***er." They both were surprised at my language but nodded anyway.

"Ice dragon god: Howl!!" I yelled hitting the guy head on.

He had a few scratches but was relatively okay.

"Satan Soul!" I saw Mira transform as well as Lisanna transform into her cat form.

"So we have the demon Mira, and Fairy Tails Dragon Queen. Interesting. And I heard recently that your not a proper dragon slayer, Princess." I scowled at him.

"Just because I don't have a dragon doesn't mean I'm not a dragon slayer, and I'm a God Slayer, not a dragon Queen." I told him before I felt vines wrap around me. I look around in confusion and see the same happening to Lisanna.

"I have no interest in either of you, so Demon Mirajane, either we have a real fight or these two, go kaboom." A bomb started ticking on each of our vine traps as Mira looked hesitantly.

"Mira!" She looked at me. "We'll be fine! Fight the weird creep!!" I yelled and she hesitantly nodded.

They started fighting as I tried to figure a way out of the trap. The vines were restraining my magic so I couldn't move.

I remembered the pocket knife I had in my back pocket and tried to get it out. When I finally did I started cutting at the vines.

I managed to get out and saw there was only 5 seconds left.

"Lisanna!!!" I quickly ran over at the same time as Mira.

Just as we reached her the bomb went off and we were all left there on the ground, half dead, but we were also half alive, and we were together.
The man left and when I knew he was gone, I slowly lifted my self up.

"I have enough energy to fight him, but if you guys die because you weren't tended to quick enough I'll never forgive myself. So I have to stay here and take care of you guys." I said, knowing they couldn't hear me as I used the little healing magic I was taught long ago on them.

After about an hour, I left them to rest and made sure no one else was around.

Right now I'm the only one here taking care of my friends, if someone attacks me and gets a good hit, I'd be in a critical situation.