🎀Bird cage🎀

"MH!! mh!" I screamed at my mouth that was taped down.

"Shut up! girl!" A man dressed in black yelled at me. While he chained my wrist together.

"!" A tear dropped from my eye. I wasn't even sure where I was, or where I was going. I was snatched out of my own town. Now I was being chained and tied up, ready to be sold at a auction.

I was dressed in a long laced pink and black gown. "Get in there!" * Shove*
I was pushed into a cage and everything went dark.

* Click!*A flash of bright lights blinded me, as I came in view of a well decorated stage. Many faces in front of me, all where dress fancy.

I heard a gasp of the crowed.
"And Here ! we have her! A beautiful girl, with hair to the touch of silk, long legs. Let us start our biting!!"

My eyes widen, seeing everyone stare at me, I just wanted to pull into the corner of my little cage, and be left alone.

"!100!? anybody!"

A hand was raised.

"OKAY! ANYhigheeeer!!!?"

"I say 300!!" A voice shouted.

"OOOHhhh300!! Who else!!?" The auction man yelled.

"1000!!"

"The crowed gasped, as some one stepped up. " Here we are 1000!! Who else! anyone!? 10 second! "

"5 seconds!"

" 4!"

"3!"

"2!" * Thump my heart pulsed hard. I was scared. ( OH please....why me...) I cried to myself.

"1! SOLD!! " Everyone clapped. I was just sold.

( ...some one please help...........me...)