Aftermath

As we enter the house I look at Bree to see her eyes and mouth wide open in shock, "Yeah, I had that reaction too when I first came here." I say chuckling. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it short round." Emmett says with a smirk, resting and arm over her shoulder and guiding her through the house. "Tell you what, why don't Rose, Alice and I set up a room and wardrobe for you. Do you like the sound of that?" She smiles and nods shyly, "Thank you." I smile and hold my hand out for her, "C'mon girls let's get to work." I say with a smile as I guide Bree upstairs.

This is what we ended up with:

Once we finish Bree gives us all massive hugs, "This is so amazing! Thank you!" I smile at her, "You welcome

Once we finish Bree gives us all massive hugs, "This is so amazing! Thank you!" I smile at her, "You welcome. We'll leave you to get settled in." With that we send her a final smile before leaving. I smile when I reach Emmett, I give him a deep, loving kiss. "I need to go see Jake. Make sure he's okay." He kisses me again, "Okay. Just stay safe." "Always do." With that I go and find Bella, "Bells, do you wanna go check up on Jake?" "Sure let's go."

---- Time skip ----

When we get to Jake's house we could hear him screaming in agony, it causes Billy and I to wince. I go over to Billy and give him a big hug, "I'm sorry Billy." "It's okay kiddo." I look to Quil and hug him too, "It's been going on for a while, doc's breaking his bones." Leah then starts getting worked up, "Why did he have to butt in I could've taken that tick-" "Give it a rest Leah." Paul says cutting her off.  Carlisle comes out and looks to everyone, "The worst is over, he'll be alright. I've given him some morphine but his body temperature will burn it off soon. I'll come back to set up a drip." "Thank you." Billy says holding his hand out and shakes Carlisle's hand. He then turns to Bella and I, "He's asking for you two." I look to Billy to make sure it's okay with him before going up to Jakes room, Bella not far behind.

"Hi Jake." I say as I go over and stand next to him. "Hey. I was worried about you." I shake my head and chuckle under my breathe, "Jake, you're the one that's hurt. Why in the hell would you be worried about me." He smiles, "Because that's what best friends do." I smile at him, "Is there anything you want me to sneak you in? Movies? Chocolate? Ice cream?" I say with a cheeky smirk. "I'm good." He says with a lazy smile. "I gotta go but I'll come back soon. Bye Jake." I kiss his forehead before leaving.

---- Time skip ---- 

Emmett and I are laying in bed, relishing in each others presence. "So Bella want to do a joint wedding. Our last human twin thing. Alice is bummed that she can't plan two weddings but I'm sure she'll get over it eventually." I say causing us both to start laughing, "You do know that means that the wedding is going to be even more over the top than it was going to be right." "Don't worry I'll keep Alice in check. Especially for Bella's sake."

Everything is calm and peaceful again.

Everything is perfect.