Prom!

Since Bella and I got out of the hospital, I've been living with the Cullens. I wasn't as injured as Bella was, I just had a concussion and I now have scars going up my back from the glass.

I'm laying in bed, snuggled into Emmett when Alice suddenly comes bursting into the room. "Get out of bed! C'mon we need to get ready!" She squeals while dragging me out of bed. I groan, "But we have like four hours!" "Exactly, now let's get moving!" I look back to Emmett to see him smiling warmly at me, which I return and follow Alice out of the door and into her's and Japser's room, where Rose and Esme are waiting surrounded by Hair and beauty products and three beautful dresses and sets of shoes. I can't help but gawk at everything as Alice guides me over to the dressing table and sits me down in the chair.

After three hours, all of us are ready and gushing over how pretty we all look. "Emmett won't be able to keeps his hands off you." Rose says, bumping her hip against mine causing us both to giggle. Esme claps with a big motherly smile, "Picture time!"

We walk down the stairs to see the guys waiting for us with big smiles. When we reach the bottom we walk over to our mates. Emmett smiles at me adoringly, "You look beautiful." I blush and look down but he hooks a finger under my chin and pushes it up so my eyes meet his. He leans down slowly and gives me a soft, long kiss. As he pulls away I giggle, "You don't look so bad yourself handsome." I say with a smirk.

Esme and Carlisle took a few pictures of us, some as individual couples, others as a group.

---- Time skip ----

Emmett and pull up to the venue in his jeep, he gets out and opens the door foor me causing me to laugh, "Such a gentleman." He smirks at me, "Only for you angel." I laugh more and see Edwards volvo pull up, "C'mon let's go see Bella and Edward." I pull him over to them by the hand. "Bells!" She looks over to me and sends me a big smile, "Alex!" She gives me a big hug. Edward and Emmett leave for a few seconds so they can park the car, and give Bella and I a moment alone.

We sit on the bench talking for a few minutes when someone calls out to us, "Alex! Bella!" We turn to look behind us to see jacob in a shirt and tie. "Jake!" We greet at the same time with big smiles. "Hey." Bella says and Jacob gestures to our outfits, "Nice." "You too. Are you crashing the prom or something?" "Did you come with a date?" I add in. "No uuhh, my Dad paid me to come talk to you two, forty bucks." "Well let's here it." Bella incourages. "Just don't get mad okay? He wants you to break up with your boyfriends. He said uh, quote 'Will be watching you'". Jake says nervously. "Okay well tell him thanks." Bella says. "And to pay up." I add with a chuckle. Bella goes to stand up but struggles a bit and Jake, being the kind person he is offers to help, "Oh, here, let me help you." But Edward and Emmett come back over, "Jacob. I'll take it from here." After a mini staring (glaring) competition, Jake turns to us, "Guess I'll see you around. Bella. Alex." He says before leaving. Daanngg that was awkward. Edward and Emmett put their arms over our shoulders and guide us to the entrance where couple photos are being taken.

As we get into the place we see lots of people dancing and at the gambling tables and Bella looks so uncomfortable, "Wow, you are really trying to kill me." Emmett and I laugh, I spot Rose, Danny, Jasper and Alice over the other side of the room and start to pull Emmett over to them. I turn back to my sister as I walk, "See you later Bells. Don't have to much fun." I giggle with a wink and turn back to face the direction I'm walking.

After standing around talking and laughing when one of my favourite songs start to play.

I look to Emmett with an excited smile and start dragging him to the dance floor, "C'mon! I love this song!" Emmett spins me under his arm and the pulls me into his chest cuasing me to giggle as we start to dance. I place my hands on his chest as rests his hands on my hips as we sway to the music, getting lost in each others eyes with bright, loving smiles on our faces. As the song ends, Emmett and I slowly lean in and share a slow and passionate kiss.

"I love you Em. So much." "I love you too Al. You're my angel."