Bella meets the Cullens

It's been a week since Emmett and I's first date, things are going great. We've been spending everyday (and night) together, I still can't believe the way Emmett makes me feel. I've never had a boyfriend before, or been interested in anyone really, this is all completely new to me. I feel like one day, I'm going to wake up and find out that it was all just a dream because it's almost too good to be true.

I haven't been to the Cullen house since last weekend but I'm going over there today because Edward wants to introduce Bella to his family. I'm glad they're finally together and that Bella knows, I hate keeping secrets from her. But I am definitely glad that she won't be bothering me every five seconds asking me why Edward doesn't like her or why he keeps staring at her all the time.

Anyways, I'm just finishing getting ready to go over to the to see the Cullens when there's a knock at my door, "Come in!" I look to the now open door to find Bella standing there with a nervous smile on her face, "You ready to go? Edward's waiting outside." "Sure let's go." I pick up my phone and follow Bella downstairs. But before she can get to the front door, I pull her back around to face me. "Bells, you don't need to be so nervous. The Cullens are really kind and as long as you be yourself, I know they'll love you. So stop worrying." I say with a gentle smile. She smiles gratefully and pulls me into a hug, "You're the best twin ever." "I know, I know. C'mon let's go, wouldn't want to keep your boyfriend waiting." I say with a cheeky smirk and follow her out of the door.

---- Time skip ----

I just barely walked through the door when I'm suddenly swept off of my feet and onto Emmett's shoulder. I can't help but giggle as he speeds up to the kitchen, he sets me down on the counter in front of him and kisses me deeply. As he pulls back, I cant help but giggle. "Well hello to you too." He chuckles and gives me a quick peck.

I look around to see everyone cooking and oh my lord does it smell good! Emmett goes back to cutting up the salad next to me and putting into a bowl that Rose is holding out with a pissed off look on her face. "Is she even Italian?" Rose sighs. "Her name is Bella." Emmett replies causing me to giggle. "I'm sure she'll love it no matter what." Carlisle says trying to calm Rosalie down.

"Get a whiff of that." Rose says causing me to send her a confused look until Esme looks to Carlisle excitedly, "Here come the human." She walks over to the door way as Edward and Bella appear around the corner. I hop off the counter to stand beside Emmett, facing them.

"Bella, we're making italiano for you." Esme says with her kind and motherly smile. "Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes." As Edward says that Emmett lifts his hand that's holding the large knife and waves with a childish grin on his face, causing me to chuckle and lean on his shoulder when he puts the knife down. "Bonjourno." Bella says timidly, but Esme sends her a big smile. "Molto bene." 

Carlisle turns to Bella, "You and your sister have given us an excuse to use our kitchen for the first time." "I hope your hungry." Esme says. "Yeah, absolutely." Bella nods but Edward had to make it awkward. "She already ate." Causing Bella to send him a 'really?' look. Suddenly the sound of smashing glass fills the room, I look over to Rose to see she crushed the salad bowl. Uh oh, that's not good. "Perfect." She says shortly letting out an annoyed sigh afterwards. Danny goes over to her, trying to keep her calm. "I-I-it's j-just that... I-I know you guys d-don't eat ...so..." "Of course." Esme reassures with a gently smile, "That was very considerate of you." Edward then looks down to Bella trying to comfort her, "Just ignore Rosalie, I do." "Yeah, let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us." Danny pulls Rose back a bit. I look down but Emmett pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around my waist, causing me to lean back into his chest, feeling comforted by his gentle hold on me. "I would never tell anybody anything." Bella says. "She knows that." Carlisle says looking at Rose. "Yeah well the problem is, you two have gone public now so-." Danny says, trying to stick up for his mate but is cut of by Esme, "Danny." "No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly." Rose says crossing her arms as she takes a step towards my sister. I automatically start to take a step forward, ready to protect my twin, but Emmett pulls me back into his chest. "Badly as in... I-I... would become the meal." Bella says awkwardly causing everyone in the room to start laughing, even Rose cracks a slight smile.