Finding out

I woke up with a smile on my face, Emmett said he would take me to school today. I got out of bed and stretched my aching muscles. I picked up my clothes and went into the bathroom to take my shower and change. I knocked loudly on Bella's door, to which I got a groan of despair and tiredness in response. I chuckled and made my way downstairs to make everyone breakfast. There was a note on the dining table:

Gone to the station early, won't be home until late. Don't wait up.

- Dad

I made a couple slices of French toast and called Bella down for Breakfast. After we ate, I put the plates in the sink to wash up later and went into my room to get my backpack. I heard a car horn outside, knowing it was Emmett, a big smile spread across my face as I rush downstairs. "See ya at school Bells! Emmett's driving me there!" "Okay, don't have too much fun!"

I made my way out the door and towards Emmett who was standing by his jeep. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist as he caught me.

As I pulled back from the kiss, I looked into his eyes and smirked, "Morning handsome

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I pulled back from the kiss, I looked into his eyes and smirked, "Morning handsome." He chuckled at my antics, "Morning Angel." He gently lowered my then opened the passenger side door for me with a smirk on his face. I giggled at him, "You're so cheesy." Then I got in the car.

Emmett parked his car next to what I recognised as Rose's car. We got out then he walked over to me and put his big muscly arm round my shoulder and kissed my temple. I giggled at him then we walked to his siblings and I greeted them all with hugs. As I pulled away from Jasper, I felt Emmett snake his arms around my waist then lift me up. "Emmett! Put me down!" I laughed at him and smacked his arm. "Nope. I'm stealing you." With that he starts walking into school. As we reach the doors he puts me down and puts his arm back over my shoulder as we walk down the hall to our first class.

---- Time skip (1 week later) ----

I'm sitting in free period with the Cullen's, reading a book about quantum physics and Emmett is playing with a strand of my hair. I already finished the extra work I was set in class. "Alex! You should sleep over at our place tonight! It'll be fun!" Alice says. "Uh sure. I'll let my Dad know." Alice jumps out of her seat and gives me a huge hug, "Yay! This is going to be great!" "A-Alice... c-cant... breathe." She instantly pulls back with a sheepish look, "Oops, sorry." I laugh, "It's okay." Emmett pulls me onto his lap and kisses my cheek, I can't help but giggle. I turn to face him, "Do you mind taking me home to pick up my stuff after school." "Sure, no problem Angel." I blush at the nickname and give him a quick peck on the lips, "Thanks." I spent the rest of free period snuggled into my boyfriend's chest as we conversed with his siblings.

---- Time skip ----

We're in Emmett's jeep on our way to his house. I left a note for Bella to let her know where I was. As we pulled up to the house, I looked at the modern, expensive looking home in shock, "Holy crap." Emmett chuckles and brings his left hand to rest on my right thigh and give it a gentle squeeze.

My Angel - Emmett Cullenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें