Council meeting crashers

Emmett, Bella, Edward and I are in Edward's volvo, going to meet Jake so that the Cullens can go hunt. These past few days have been difficult, the vampires and the werewolves working together wasn't an easy thing.

As Edward pulls over, we get out. "Doesn't he own a shirt." Emmett says teasingly, obviously not happy that I'm spending the day with me ex. "I'll be fine." "I'll come get you as soon as I can." I shake my head, "Don't rush Em. You need to hunt. Tell ya what..." I say with a sly smirk and whisper in his ear, "If you catch a bear, I'll give you a little present tonight." I pull back still smirking but he smashes his lips against mine, kissing me hungrily. As we pull back I rest my forehead against his, "I love you." "Love you to angel."

I walk over to Jake and Bella, giving Jake a big hug before we get into the rabbit. "So what do you guys wanna do today? Bike? Hike? It's up to you guys but we're going to a party tonight." Jake says.

---- Time skip ----

We're walking out to Jake's backyard to see the pack, Billy, Sue and some other people huddled around a camp fire. "Are you sure this is okay? I hate being a party crasher." Bella says. "Technically... you are council meeting crashers. See? The council leaders; Dad, Quils grandpa and Sue clearwater. She took over for Harry when he died." "Okay we should really not be here." Bella says pulling back a bit. "You're okay. I thought... I mean, They thought that it would be good for you two to hear the histories." "Histories? The tribes histories? Aren't they supposed to be secret?" I ask. "We all have a role to play. You're a part of this. It's Seth, Leah and Quils first meeting too, but you are the first outsiders. Ever." Just then Seth comes running over. "Jake! Alex!" As he reaches us I give him a hug, "Hey Seth." He smiles and looks to Jake, "It's about time you got here. Paul's been hovering the grub but I saved you some burgers." "Good lookin' out bro." Jake nods. "Bella this is Seth Clearwater, Leah's brother. Newest member of the pack." "Newest, bestest, brightest." Seth boasts teasingly. "And slowest." Jake says before pulling him in a head lock, but Billy whistles to get their attention. Seth pats Jake, "C'mon your dad's about to start."

The Quileutes have been a small tribe from the beginning, but we have always had magic in our blood. We were great spirit warriors, shape shifters, that transform into the powerful wolf. This enabled us to scare off our enemies and protect our tribe.

One day, our warriors came across a creature, that looked like a man, but it was hard like stone and cold as ice. Our warrior's sharp teeth finally tore it apart, but only fire could completely destroy it. They lived in fear that the cold man was not alone, and they were right. She took her vengeance out on the village. Our elder chief Taha-Aki was the only spirit warrior left to save the tribe after his son was killed. Taha-Aki's third wife could see that he would lose. The third wife was no magical being, with no special powers but one, courage. The third wife's sacrifice distracted the cold woman, long enough for Taha-Aki to destroy her. She saved the tribe.Over time, our enemies have disappeared. But one remains, the cold ones. Our magic awakens when they're near, and we sense it now, feel the threat in our blood. Something terrible is coming... and we must all be ready. All of us.