Chapter 11: The Escape

Luna and I were sitting in our cages quietly when she spoke to me.
"How did you get here?" Luna asked me.
"I was brought here by Starlight. Apparently Celestia sent her to help find Twilight and the rest." I replied. We sat in silence again till a loud voice spoke to us.
"Well, how are my prisoners faring." The voice said to the two of us. Luna stood up and acted serious when the door opened. The creature that stood on the side of the door was a large red and black centaur with large horns and green eyes. I knew right off the bat that it was Tirek. Tirek was exactly the same as Twilight said he was.
"A little quiet are we?" Tirek said, "it won't be that way for long." I was puzzled whe he said that.
"Hey, bitch where the hell are we? I have a life to live and I don't want to be couped up in a cage." I yelled at the large centaur but he just laughed at me.
"Oh, I see we have a loud mouth," Tirek said, "I'll tell you where you are. You are in the Canterlot caves, a network of passageways that is like a maze right under Canterlot. No-one dares to try to search here." Luna looked shocked at Tirek's remark.
"What do you want from Brad, Tirek. He did nothing wrong." Luna told Tirek. He looked at Luna then spoke.
"Well if I tell you now, what surprise will I give you?" He answered, "I have to go, I have magic to steal." Tirek walked out of the cave and immediately I started to struggle at the bars. Luna looked at me, disappointed. Just then Luna's horn glowed and the bars started to pull the bars apart. I looked towards Luna, confused.
"Luna, why did you save me? You could have saved yourself." I asked the princess.
"I only had enough magic to free one of us and you have a connection with Twilight Sparkle. Hurry, time is short. Twilight Sparkle must know about Tirek's plan!" Luna replied with much exhaustion. I nodded and started to leave the cave, looking back once more then left. Tirek wasn't kidding, the Canterlot caves are like a huge maze.
"Shit, why are is everything so weird here?!" I thought, "where is the exit?" Just up ahead was bright light, so I ran to it. I found that it was, in fact, natural light. The thing was though is that it was on the other side of a large chasm. With the loss of my eye, I lost some depth perception so I cursed myself for trying to make food in a cauldron. A noise echoed through the cavern, footsteps. I had to get across before it got to close but there was nothing to climb on, except for vines that connect one side to the other. I had flashbacks of my time in the boy scouts but I pushed them back.
"Well, here goes nothing." I thought. I leaped to one of the vines and grabbed a hold of it. I leaped to the other vine and kept doing that same action till I reached the end of the cavern. I ran out into the sunlight and ran to find Twilight, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash and tell then what happened plus where Luna was.