Chapter 5: A Surprise Awaits

The night went by as I went to the local stores for supplies. I had just enough money left over for some snacks on the trip to my brother Dallas in Toronto. I told the six that he is not expecting anything like this and to stay outside until I got Dallas to help us. A few minutes before we were scheduled to leave, there was a banging on the door.
"OPEN THIS DOOR AND SURRENDER RIGHT NOW, YOUR SURROUNDED!" a rough and scratchy voice shouted. I couldn't believe it, they found us!
"Who is that? They sound scary." Fluttershy whispered.
"Fluttershy, you don't want to know. Lets just say that they want to take you away." I answered the yellow pegasus. Fluttershy looked scared but I comforted her.
"Twilight are you ready," I said, " we have to leave now."
"I'm as I'll ever be," Twilight replied, "ok everypony hold on and get ready!" I grabbed a hold of Twilight when she started her spell. The police blew open the door as we teleported away. We appered in a field of snow as we let go of Twilight.
"Well, we cant be to curtian that this is Canada, much less Toronto," I said, "Can Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash check it out?" Without a word the Pegesi flew in two different directions. We waited for about 15 minutes and they returned.
"Hey," I said, "did you find anything?" The two Pegasi look upset as they heard the question.
"All we know is that we are still in the United States." Rainbow Dash replied.
"Well thats a bummer, did you see a flag? If so, what did it look like?" I questioned.
"Um I saw one," Fluttershy answered, "It had a red maple leaf, surrounded by white and some more red." Fluttershy's description seems to be exactly the same as the national flag of Canada. I looked at the sky to see that it was setting.
"Oh dang, the sun is setting! We need to set up a fire." I requested. The six also seemed to notice that the sun was going down, so they got to work. Twilight and Rarity got to work on getting sleeping bags, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy worked on getting branches and Pinkie Pie got rocks to surrounded the fire so the fire wont go anywhere but its placement. I tried to help find a way to help but they said they were fine. When the fire was finally created, we sat down around it.
"Hey, since you got to give me a lot of questions, how about I ask you all some questions about your world." I snickered.
"Well I guess that fair," Applejack said, "Ask away partner." I had lots of questions from the first time we meet so I had some already lined up.
"Ok then, you all said you came from Equestria, correct?" I asked. The six nodded.
"Well do you have a ruler or something, we have plenty of rulers on our planet." I questioned.
"Well we do have four Princesses. We have Princess Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and our own Twilight!" Rarity answered. I was in shock, Twilight, a princess!?
"Wait, Twilight is a Princess? You must be pulling my tail here." I replied.
"Well to answer that you must see if you have a tail." Rarity remarked. The human anatomy does not include a tail so... yea she was not pulling my "tail". I asked them all sorts of weird questions I wouldn't ask to a normal person. After all the questions I asked we all had a nice sleep. The next morning, we packed our stuff up and headed out. Twenty minutes later I found a big building that looked like a stadium with the Canadian and American flag.
"Hmm is this a hockey stadium or is the home of the Toronto Bluejays?" I thought to myself. Fluttershy went to the entrance to see what it said, she reported that it was, indeed the home of the Toronto Bluejays. I knew we weren't far now. Dallas lives by the stadium, about two blocks. We sticked to the outskirts and allyways, though Rarity didnt like much. We finally reached his house, finally. I told the six to stay outside until I say so. I knocked on the door and almost instantly it opened to a strong, muscular male with a mustache. It was definitely Dallas alright.
"Hey there Dallas, how are you." I said, smiling.
"You have some explaining to do Brad, but first can you tell me who this is?" Dallas said as he opened the door. I stared widely at what was looking at me in return. A pinkish purple pony with a purple and blue mane.