Chapter 9: Expedition

Dallas and I took a quick nap and had a big dinner before we headed out to find Luna. Twilight  packed some food, water and equipment in case we got stuck. Twilight also told us that if we don't find Luna soon everyone will get suspicious of what's going on, plus she said that Luna and Celestia control the sun and moon. I didn't understand how two princess' could control the sun and moon but I shrugged it off as there were wolves made of wood here. Starlight decided that we should be in groups so we could expand the search area. Starlight went with Dallas, Applejack, and Rarity. Twilight went with me, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. We set off around high noon. The trip led us around to Everfree Forest and Ponyville. I stayed behind when we got near Ponyville so I wouldn't scare the residents. I didn't realize that I had three ponies that could fly until they said that we were to check out Cloudsdale, a town made by and for Pegasi. Twilight gave me a spell called the cloud walking spell, which gave me the ability to walk on, well, clouds. I was picked up Twilight magic and was flown to the city made of clouds. I stayed in the shadows to keep from being spotted. They came back and told me that she wasn't there as well. We kept searching for Luna from the land, sky and even the sea. The sky was turning to night and Twilight suggested that we should take the rest of the night off. We created camp near the Everfree Forest and had a nice final snack till we went to sleep. The morning was sunny and clear of clouds, the definition of a perfect morning. We had a hand full of berries for breakfast and set off towards a city called Manehatten, I rolled my eyes at the name as it sounded like a pun for Manhattan. Equestria is very strange. The weather is almost sunny, its inhabitants are ponies, and everyone is friendly! Its also very quiet so I wanted to break it by having a conversation.
"I'm about to go mad over the quietness!" I said. Twilight and the others looked at me in surprise.
"What do you mean?" Twilight asked.
"I mean its to quiet for me to handle. I never had a quiet day ever since I arrived in Vegas. I just got used to it." I replied. Twilight looked confused at my statement.
"How is it that loud? is there lots of talking?" She asked.
"No, with the high crime rate and loud gunfire its hard to get a good sleep. The sleep I had here was the best sleep I ever had in many years." I answered.
"Whats a gun?" She asked.
"A gun is a weapon that hurts anyone who is in its crosshair, it can even kill someone." I answered again. After that conversation it went quiet again. It felt like minutes went by as I felt like I was gonna blow over the abusive quiet till Twilight spoke up.
"We are almost there, hang in there." Twilight said.