Chapter 6: A Mysterious Helper

"Dallas, who is that and why is it in your house?" I questioned him. I didn't know about this, why didn't he say anything to me about this. Dallas looked like he was three seconds away from punching me in the face. Dallas never really liked me a lot when we were younger, he was always the oldest in the family so he always did my chores when I was unable to. I was also a foster child so he didn't like new people who he didn't know.
"Don't fool me Brad, you know who this is," Dallas yelled, "your the one behind this!"
"Dallas I have no idea what your talking about!" I yelled back. Dallas wasnt falling for it, he saw it in my eyes that I knew something.
"Your name is all over the news, you have aliens in your possession, and you gave one to me!" Dallas kept yelling, "is this payback for all the pranks I did to you when we were kids!" At this point I was confused he never called his bullying, "pranks".
"Wait, pranks? Is that what you call it for all the bullying you did to me? I call bullshit on that, you never liked me!" I replied.
"Brad, you don't understand, I've always loved you. You just keep putting it out of context! I would never, ever bully you." Dallas said. At that point my heart was about to break.
"He-he loves me? I thought I'd never hear those words." I thought to myself. Without thinking I hugged Dallas as he hugged me back. I was crying in his shoulder when I finally remember that the six were waiting for me! I told Dallas to wait for me while I got the others. I brought back the six to Dallas, and to my surprise, he didn't get scared. We went inside and the six introduced themselves to my brother. Twilight explained how she and the rest got here by a spell that went haywire.
"Wow, that was incredible!" Dallas said, shocked at the almost unbelievable story Twilight gave. "Oh I think I have one of your friends! She told me she was looking for you." Dallas said as he went looking for that mysterious pony. Minutes later, he returned with the pinkish purple unicorn. The six were in shock as the unicorn appeared, almost like they knew who she was.
"Starlight? what are you doing here?" Twilight questioned the unicorn. "Oh Twilight, thank Celestia I found you!" The unicorn said, "we need to head back to Equestria right away! Luna has gone missing." Me and the rest gasped at her statement.
"Luna, gone missing? What do you mean?" Twilight replied. I never would have even though that THAT was why she was here. Starlight looked at both Dallas then me in a puzzled look.
"Um, what are you doing Starlight?" I said, confused.
"Im trying to see who would be the best to bring back to Equestria with us, but I just can't choose." The unicorn said. Dallas and I looked at each other confused.
"Bring back to Equestria? is it really this big a matter that she needs to bring help from another world?" I thought to myself.
"Why don't you just take us both, we were boy scouts when we were younger, we can find our way around any terrain." Dallas replied to the unicorn. Starlight gave a look of surprise to Dallas.
"Why that is genius Dallas! why didn't I think of that!" Starlight said.
"Great, Dallas gets all the glory yet again." I thought. I then thought how she got here so I asked that question.
"How did I get here?" She replied, "well I got here by the same princess that gave me the information about Luna's disappearance, Princess Celestia." I jumped back when she told me that the Princess sent her to help find Twilight and the gang!
"If your ready, just give the word and I'll tell Celestia to open the portal to Equestria right away." Starlight said.
"Im ready if you are Brad." Dallas said looking at me.
"Im ready, may you please contact the princess and tell her to open the portal?" I told Starlight. Starlight just nodded and focused magic into her horn, then a huge portal appeared.
"If your ready go through" The unicorn said to all of us. The six walked in first followed by Dallas. I walked in last followed by Starlight.
"I just hope we can find out where Luna is before it is too late." I thought.