Chapter 3: Far Away From Home

I stood there looking at the chaos that stood in front of me. "W-wha.. what is this?! I thought they left! Why are they still here?!" I thought to myself. One of the six finally noticed me and speaks up.
"Um guys?," the rainbow maned pony said, "hes back." I felt like I was about to faint. "T-they t-talk! Oh my god. Ive finally gone insane." I thought to myself again. The six rush over to me in a frenzy saying all sorts of stuff like "we're sorry" and "We didnt mean to hurt you". It felt like the room was spinning and suddenly I fell backwards and went unconscious again. When I woke up I was still in my hotel room but was now on the bed. I opened my eyes wide to see a yellow pony with wings hovering over me. I seem to also remember there were two ponies with horns as well. With my knowledge of mythalodgical creatures in hand I came to the conclusion that the ponies with wings are Pegasus' and the ones with horns are unicorns. The yellow pony, shocked, jumped back to the rest but all I could hear was mumbo jumbo. The six ponies walked towards me very slowly. I jumped up and started trying to find a way to escape the room but the door was blocked from the other side. I turned around, scared at what they will do to me.
"PLEASE DONT HURT ME! IM JUST TRYING TO LIVE MY LIFE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD, JUST DONT HURT MEEEEEE" I yelled at them. I started bawling like a baby who just had his candy taken away. The six ponies stopped walking towards me then whispered to each other. I could here stuff like "is he ok" and "did we do something wrong". I wanted to call the police and animal control but then they would ask why were they in my room and where did I find them. One of the six spoke to me in a tone that was both gental but serious at the same time.
"Sir, please your embarrassing yourself," said the purple pony with a horn and wings, "just stop crying for Celestia's sake." I stopped crying when she told me to.
"What do you want from me," I asked the six, "are you hungry, thirsty..."
"Actually we want to ask you a question." The purple pony said.
"Well what is the question?" I replied.
"Where are we and what are you?" She asked. Your kidding me right? She just wanted to ask where they were?! I need to hear more and act less.
"Well for the 'where are we' part do you it to be specific or general?" I replied again.
"Specific please." She answered.
"Well first of all you are in Las Vegas, a town in Nevada, which is in the United States of America, which is on Earth. And for the 'what am I' question, I am a human." I answered, "anything else you need to know?"
"Yes, plenty more." She replied. She kept giving question after question about what and where they are. I kept giving my best answer to her questions but all I wanted to do was ask her a question, "why are you here?". She finally finished asking her questions so I decided to ask my question.
"Why are you here? I dont understand it. The ponies we have here dont speak, they neigh. We as humans are the only things in this universe to speak." The six just stood there, staring at me, confused.
"We dont know why we are here," the purple pony answered, "but while I was doing a experiment, Pinkie Pie just had to mess up my concentration and we all got teleported here." I started to understand how they got here but I still had one question, where did they come from.
"One last question, where did you come from? I dont care if you say the planet, country or town I just need to know."
"We come from a town called Ponyville, which is in the kingdom of Equestria." She answered.
"Well your far away from home you know that right? We humans dont really like new creatures who look like they pose a threat to our species." I told the six.
"Yes we know we are far from Equestria but can you please help us return home. we are what makes Equestria safe."
"Sure I'll help," I answered with a smile, "oh but can you at least tell me your names?"
"Oh im Twilight Sparkle, thats Fluttershy, thats Rainbow Dash, Thats Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Applejack." She said quickly.