Chapter 8: Explanation

"Are you ready for the rest to come in?" Dallas questioned.
"Yea, I am. Thanks Dallas, for comforting me." I replied. Dallas walked to the door and opened it. The seven walked in and stood around me, looking at me. Starlight looked at me in confusion then she spoke up.
"Hey, I just thought of something," she said, "why did you appear in the Everfree Forest? Did you accidentally drift off course?"
"No, I was being pulled away by a weird red hand. I didn't know what it wanted with me, but it seemed liked it wanted me and only me." I answered. Twilight had a look of sheer fear on her face. She knew something was wrong, and I needed to know.
"Twilight, whats going on? did you know what that thing was?" I asked. Twilight asked if she could speak with the others alone, I said yes but not to be go long. They left the room and all I could here was many whispers, but one whisper got my attention, "Terik." That name made my hairs on the back of my neck stand, I dont know why but I didn't feel comfortable after hearing that name. They came back in looking suprised and scared.
"What wrong, is everything going to be ok?" Dallas asked Twilight. Twilight looked at him with a grim face.
"Well not really. You see that giant red hand Brad was talking about, we kinda know who it is."
"Well don't just keep us in suspense, tell us." Dallas requested.
"Do you really want to know?" Twilight questioned.
"Yes, we do." Dallas replied to the princess. Twilight gave a sigh and started to speak.
"The one who wanted Brad was Terik. Terik wanted to rule over Equestria ever since he first layed eyes on it, he steals the power of everypony and uses it to gain his own dark energy. Princess Celestia, Luna, and Cadence gave all their magic to me but I gave it up because he had everypony in his possession, even Discord. We also gave up the elements of harmony as proof of our defeat."
"Well how did you defeat him." I asked in suspense.
"We defeated Terik by using the harmony tree, a magical tree that holds the powers of the elements. With the power of the elements inside us we turned into our harmony forms, Terik didn't knew what hit him. The power of friendship saved us and Equestria from certain doom." Twilight answered. Me and Dallas stood there in shock, unable to speak.
"Friendship has that kind of power? Well I guess friendship IS magic after all." I thought. The nurse walked in with a clipboard and a pen.
"Here you go sir, we just need you to sign this sheet and you'll be good to leave." The pony nurse told me. I signed the medical papers and they set me off with some anti-biotics and a eye patch. I put the eye patch on immediately and I felt so much better after putting it on. Twilight said that we were more then welcome to spend the afternoon at her castle. We accepted her offer and went to the castle to rest up for the big expedition for Luna.