Chapter 2: The Awakening

"AHHHHH!" the six ponies screamed.
"Shhhh its ok im sorry are you all ok?" I said quitely. The six continued to scream in a pitch so high I had to cover my ears. As my eyes were closed a force kicked me to the ground, making me unconscious immediately. All I could see was the black darkness that consumed me, then a voice in the black called out to me.
"Sir, wake up sir. Please sir wake up." A feminine voice said. I open my eyes slowly to see that I'm in a white room with a figure standing over me.
"Oh thank god your awake, we all thought you were in a coma." The feminine voice said relieved.
"Ugh, where am I? How did I get here?" I asked.
"Your in the hospital sir and you were found in the middle of the street unconscious." The nurse answered. I sat up with no resistance from the nurse.
"Umm arnt you supposed to keep me layed down in the bed?" I questioned the nurse.
"Oh your were ready to leave anyway we just need you to fill out the paperwork." She said. Later that day I left the hospital and headed for home. On the walk home I thought about what happened last night. "Six ponies," I thought, "a white portal, what the hell is going on? Are we being invaded by aliens or something? Well I guess we are aliens to them so I see why they would attack me, but why? I could of been killed! Did they think of that? I bet they didnt. Wait just a minute they are ponies why am I so scared of them? Well they're gone now so I dont have to worry about them ever again." I entered the hotel and walked up the stairs. I got to the floor my apartment was on, luckily it is near the stairs so I dont have to travel too far. I reached my apartment, put the key in and opened the door. What I found inside made my heart stop. The six ponies were in my room...